Teams set for maroon and gold scrimmage today? Which team wins?

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Everybody gets named by their first name or nickname - except for poor Buggs

I'll go with the team on the right. Dre and Lofton are too much firepower, and EE and Martin are the team's two best rebounders.

Looks like a good match up to me.
The team on the left has lightning quick lil dre, Mini-Scorer Nate, Mo and Squirrel.

But I agree like the right team I think the will win too, the good rebounders, Josh's athleticism, Zach and Dre, and I've been hearing good things about BK.

Everybody gets named by their first name or nickname - except for poor Buggs

With a name like Buggs I think it becomes the nickname. I'd be far more concerned about not being in the top-10 rotation, than whether or not I got a nickname if I was him. The writing's on the wall, imo.

With a name like Buggs I think it becomes the nickname. I'd be far more concerned about not being in the top-10 rotation, than whether or not I got a nickname if I was him. The writing's on the wall, imo.

To his credit the coaches have expressed that an off-season injury has slowed his progress a bit, I think he will be fine unless perhaps we need to make room for a very very very coveted recruit.

Plus somebody has got to sit out we've got 13 players, if not Buggs it would be King or Morris. I personally wouldn't read too much, but thats imo.

To his credit the coaches have expressed that an off-season injury has slowed his progress a bit, I think he will be fine unless perhaps we need to make room for a very very very coveted recruit.

Plus somebody has got to sit out we've got 13 players, if not Buggs it would be King or Morris. I personally wouldn't read too much, but thats imo.

I'll be shocked if Buggs is still on scholarship this time next year. My .02

Seriously. Coming off the bench in a scrimmage is bad news for him.

The talent train for this program took off last year and Charles is still standing at the station.

If someone picks the correct winner and exact score for a basketball scrimmage, they're truly deserving of 2 primo tickets for a Big Ten game.

Before I answer I need to know which team Coach is coaching.

Stats:

My man Nate Mason!

Howiewowie wins on the Morris and King criticisms.

EE looking like he might be Mo's backup considering the rebounding and efficiency numbers assuming they are guarding each other.

Stats:

Coach P is the man, he let us fans see the box score of the closed scrimmage that our top recruits got to witness.
Buggs did get limited minutes, but there is only 160 to go around.

Maroon beat Gold handedly today, wonder if it will be the same on the 26th, Dre and ZL were not enough to overcome Matheu, Nate, Mo, and Morris
Gold doesn't have a true PG nobody had more than 2 assist.

9 rebounds for Big Mo and Josh Martin. Squirrel 1-7 3-pointers, Ouch!

October 26th should be very fun to see, 32mins of game action.

Stats:

Random thoughts...

- DeAndre with 8-8-8 is very strong.

- Morris is shooting a lot more than I thought he would.

- Mo with nice numbers.

- Mason is a very good player. He's gotten a little bit overlooked in the excitement of signing Dorsey & Jarvis.

- Bakary had 7 fouls? He's gonna have to get that fixed.

Richard Hurt got it right via twitter.... Assumption he was at the game, he's Michael's brother right?

Stats:

Mason may be the first guy off the bench this year numbers look very efficient. Would be surprised if Mo didn't start at center if he has improved his rebounding some more like the numbers today would suggest. Not a lot of minutes for Buggs and I know it is only a scrimmage but obviously not a good sign for him. Looks like Konate will have to make some adjustments with 7 fouls in 18 minutes. Also looks as though we have picked up another walk-on in Haugh.

Top Bottom