Loyola (Md.) at Penn
Cal State Fullerton vs. Northern Arizona in Phoenix
Gardner-Webb at Appalachian State
William & Mary vs. Navy
Mercer at Georgia Southern
LIU Post at Monmouth
Eastern Illinois at Missouri-St. Louis
Young Harris at Western Carolina

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/jeff-goodman/post/_/id/4172/this-years-secret-scrimmages

Go Gophers!!

Cool.

Much better way for a team to get ready for the season than 2 exhibition games. 1 exhibition is more than enough to have to pay for.

It begs the obvious question. ...

Hopefully we get some source that gives out at least some vague info on how we played. Pretty dumb that coaches aren't allowed to talk about these scrimmages.

It will be good to get the kinks out before the in state battle with Duluth.

Somebody give Bill Belichick a call, he's the master of clandestinely taping practices.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

hush-hush-9239666.jpg

Will Royce be there to watch?

I heard he's flying in for the game to Ames International.

Probably one reason he went to Iowa St, no airfields for 500 miles in every direction...

Man, I'd be happy to see some of our actual games that are relegated to ESPN3 internet suckiness.

+19 Million.......and that is my highest +. And don't leave out BTN+ which you have to pay for.

Go ahead and count up the # of games that are on one of those two. Also I believe there are three games on ESPNU which many people have to pay extra for.....Click on the individual game for info --

http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m-baskbl/sched/minn-m-baskbl-sched.html

I predict that the score is secrative

Maybe there will be a score. But it could also be one of those scrimmages where coaches can stop the action and discuss things with the team? Maybe not.

Maybe there will be a score. But it could also be one of those scrimmages where coaches can stop the action and discuss things with the team? Maybe not.

That is what I expect from any "scrimmage".

Anyone who makes an unauthorized report on the scrimmage will be put on super secret double probation.

103-78 We didn't have Walker and Mason didn't play either

Pitino definitely won't like giving up that many points. Hopefully it is just a minor thing that Mason was held out for and him and Mo will be ready to go when the real games start because those 2 will be very important to how good this team can be. I would think Mo was just held out as a precaution because of the hamstring injury last weekend.

Top Bottom