GopherHole Donor Drive - Donate for prizes, no ads, and to support GH!

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Dear GopherHole Community,

It is our commitment to keep GopherHole 100% free and continue providing you with free interviews and articles. We do ask for you to consider donating to GopherHole to help us pay for our writers and continue enhancing the site. Over the past year we have used your financial support to help us:

- Provide you with 180+ free recruiting Q&As

- Add a new football writer who is covering practices and writing free features

- We are adding a new basketball/hockey writer this winter who will also cover practices and write features

- Continued football and basketball press conference coverage

- Football, basketball and hockey in-game coverage

- Football, basketball and hockey game previews and analysis

- Two basketball columnists who write throughout the season

You can donate through PayPal – here: http://www.gopherhole.com/page/show/383462-donate-to-gopherhole-com

or you can write us a check (please e-mail us at [email protected] and we will send you a physical address).

Anyone that donates more than $100 will have all ads turned off while you are logged into the message AND you will be entered into a drawing to win your own Floyd of Rosedale bronze pig, as provided to us by our friends at Rivalry Trophy! Here is a picture of the Floyd of Rosedale that we will be giving away:

http://www.rivalrytrophy.com/products/floyd-of-rosedale

Anyone that donates more than $50 will be entered in a drawing for a number of football and basketball books that we will be giving away to donors.

Anyone that donates more than $35 will receive a Gopher bracelet.

We are committed to keeping all of our profiles, Q&As, recruiting articles FREE for Gophers fans! We do ask for you to consider donating to the site which helps us provide a modest amount for our hard-working staff who continues to work hard for all of us as we share in our Gopher passion.

Thanks for your consideration and thanks for making GopherHole a fantastic place to share our passion for the U!

Sincerely,

GopherHole Staff

Even if you don't love us, and all the work we do, every interview, press conference, and scoop we get...a chance at this pig is worth the donation!!!!

Pig.JPG

Okay, I ponied up my $100 but I couldn't really tell anywhere how much additional you can donate, per user, if you want to have someone banned?

What's the going rate for that anyway? An extra $100?

Okay, I ponied up my $100 but I couldn't really tell anywhere how much additional you can donate, per user, if you want to have someone banned?

What's the going rate for that anyway? An extra $100?

You are so awesome, thanks so much! You are always so generous.

That's actually a great question. I think we need to get a dollar amount together...perhaps people could pool their money and we could do a bidding? Lol ;)

Just donated! I hope others will too. I hope I win the Pig!!! Thing looks awesome.

Consider the below info and links before donating…

Gopher hole appears to be owned by Ngin sports as can be seen on the bottom of this link and in the terms of use page.

• ©2014 GopherHole.com / Sport Ngin. All Rights Reserved.
http://www.gopherhole.com/page/show/...new-gopherhole

Terms of use page
This is an agreement between you ("You") and Sport Ngin (the "Company"). The entities are all under the same ownership, and when referring to Sport Ngin in this policy, all three entities are being spoken for. "We" and "Us" means both You and the Company.

http://www.gopherhole.com/legal/terms_of_use

Who is nigin sports

http://www.sportngin.com/

Here is a star trib article about Ngin (June 26, 2014 )

Software firm Sport Ngin of Minneapolis raises $25 million in venture capital

http://www.startribune.com/business/264832891.html

Jon,

Not sure why you keep thinking we are Sport NGIN. As we discussed on this board on August 13, we are a CUSTOMER of Sport NGIN. They are a software technology company. To run this site, we have expenses. One of the expenses is to pay for the web site, which Sport NGIN help build. As a customer of theirs, we have to pay them. You brought this up on August 13, we explained it to you then, and you replied with "Thanks for the correction GH admin." So, not sure why you are bringing this up again, and not sure why you think we are Sport NGIN, and not sure why you are bringing this up telling GopherHoler's to "consider the info" before donating.

We have had 12 different writers write for us in the last 12 months. We have given money to every single one of them. It's a modest amount, but we do it because we value their work and we think GopherHoler's enjoy reading their interviews and columns. In asking for donations, it helps us offset the money we pay them, as well as the money we pay Sport NGIN, our web hosting company, IT consultants, etc.

Mods, I would recommend pinning this to the top for awhile. I know some people don't come on here every day so if this slips to the bottom they may not see it. I certainly don't want to forget to donate!

Mods, I would recommend pinning this to the top for awhile. I know some people don't come on here every day so if this slips to the bottom they may not see it. I certainly don't want to forget to donate!

Good idea. Just do it and make a donation. This is a great place to hangout!

Go Gophers!

Gopher hole appears to be owned by Ngin sports as can be seen on the bottom of this link and in the terms of use page.

Unbelievable. I remember this idiot posting this a few months back and I just shook my head at how stupid he was, but now he's doing it again even after people explained it to him? Jon, are you like 10 years old or just don't understand how business works. Geez.

Good idea. Just do it and make a donation. This is a great place to hangout!

Go Gophers!

I couldn't agree more - espcially when we're bowl eligble and ranked in the Coaches Poll!!!!

Unbelievable. I remember this idiot posting this a few months back and I just shook my head at how stupid he was, but now he's doing it again even after people explained it to him? Jon, are you like 10 years old or just don't understand how business works. Geez.

Jon - is there anything unclear about GH's explanation? I thought we had this cleared up months ago too. Trust me, if we got $25million dollars, this would be my full time job. All of us just do this on the side, and spend countless hours on it, many of which you don't see. But we do it because we love it, love creating content for Gopher fans, and a community that you can come to and receive and give information.

Love coming here to talk with fellow die-hards, especially after an amazing game like today!!

I'll second that!

Flying head scissors was going to happen regardless, this will just soften the pain!

Go Gophers!!

Okay, so try this on for size...

What if I threw in a "charitable" donation of another $100 to see if Bleed can go ONE WEEK without posting? It would almost be like a psychology experiment, but I would probably need first hand reports of how he's holding up, any withdrawals that are being experienced, facial tics, etc....

What do you think? Think you could handle it? Sorry, that's how my twisted warped mind works...

What if I threw in a "charitable" donation of another $100 to see if Bleed can go ONE WEEK without posting? It would almost be like a psychology experiment, but I would probably need first hand reports of how he's holding up, any withdrawals that are being experienced, facial tics, etc....

What do you think? Think you could handle it? Sorry, that's how my twisted warped mind works...

Go Gophers!!

Lol! But then how would we all know what's going on in Gopher world? It would be like life before the internet!!! :)

Top Bottom