All Things Carter Coughlin Thread

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/athlete/2356975/highlights/167864381' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dude is a beast....

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/athlete/2356975/highlights/167864381' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dude is a beast....

He Melvins a guy at 1:32 Gonna make a great Gopher!

Dude is a beast....

He's the most athletic white edge rusher I've ever seen. SEC type speed. You would never guess he's from Minnesota let alone Eden Prairie just from watching his film.

Love it, now just commit after the victory and the year will be off with a blast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A talented player coming from a great family. Come on Carter be Golden!!

To think that his top 3 are the two teams playing in the NC and us....

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yeah, Matthews wasn't a big prospect out of high school. He was a walk on at USC to start with.

Jared Allen comes to mind, as well. I'm assuming he was not heavily recruited since he went to Idaho State.

Jared Allen comes to mind, as well. I'm assuming he was not heavily recruited since he went to Idaho State.

He's not an athletic really a speed rusher like Couphlin. More of a Bosa type player.

If Carter chooses Oregon or tOSU he will be another good player on the team. But if he chooses the "U" it is an opportunity to be in a program that is on the "brink" of greatness and ready to turn the corner. At the "U" he has the potential to play early, possibly become a team captain, receive a great education, preparation for the NFL and the opportunity to play for his home state. If I were in his shoes this decision would be a slam dunk.

If Carter chooses Oregon or tOSU he will be another good player on the team. But if he chooses the "U" it is an opportunity to be in a program that is on the "brink" of greatness and ready to turn the corner. At the "U" he has the potential to play early, possibly become a team captain, receive a great education, preparation for the NFL and the opportunity to play for his home state. If I were in his shoes this decision would be a slam dunk.

Always like these nowhere else but here post.

let's just hope his parents feel the same way.

If the kid is a baller and leader he can do everything at any school he attends. I hope that he finds his next opportunity at the U and wants to extend the legacy of his family. But only if the U is really where he wants to be. If he feels he is better off at another program then he should go that way. He will be dead to me going forward, but its his life and he needs to own it.

We don't need a savior for our program, we need 85 scholarshop athletes, another 20 walk on athletes and about 100 coaches, advisors, support staff, medical staff and so on to do their 100% best every day and 50,000 in the seats and another million at home each week supporting the U...if we all do our part, we will be just fine IMO.

Is the most over-rated defensive player, quite possibly ever.

Hmmm- Four time probowler, two time All-Pro (in 5 years) and averages 10 sacks + per year. I'll take him- and I hate the Pack

<blockquoteclass="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Minnesota?src=hash">#Minnesota</a> head coach Jerry Kill will be attending the <a href="https://twitter.com/ephoops">@ephoops</a> game to see 2016 linebacker Carter Coughlin (<a href="https://twitter.com/Cmoe34">@Cmoe34</a>) tonight.</p>— Ryan Burns (@RyanBurnsGI) <a href="https://twitter.com/RyanBurnsGI/status/556213761741033473">January 16, 2015</a></blockquote> <script asyncsrc="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

That is a great piece of art work. Also, nice Q&A with Carter. I feel pretty good on our chances. With zero basis for this, my odds are: Minnesota 60%, OSU 30% and Oregon 10%. I hope his upcoming visit to OSU is fun, but reaffirms his desire to stay home.

Top Bottom