Red Panda is Retiring

Sad news indeed. Loved her every season.

Go Gophers!!

Red Panda was good in her day, but it seems like time caught up with her reflexes in recent years. She lost a bowl or two at either Gophers or Timberwolves more than once in recent seasons. It's still sad to see an old reliable go.

My top pick is still Quick Change. The "Simon Says" game last year was a pleasant surprise. It should have been corny and lame, but the host was so lively that it worked and worked tremendously.

i feel like i just found out a good friend is moving away.

She's had a lot on her mind lately.

My sister in law thought she could do what Red Panda does "if it was the only thing I did".... But she says that about everything.

Red Panda was my hero.

What Red Panda does is impossible, but she does it anyway. That's a contrast to my situation, where I try to get people to do the possible, but they perform as though it's impossible.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Red Panda was great, but the Fargo-Moorehead Acro Team is the best halftime show every year

I'll never forget the first time i saw here. My thoughts were "Red Panda"? What the hell is this. A girl on a unicycle? Great. I'm so glad i didn't have to urinate or eat because my interest was piqued when she pulled out those bowls and I was blown away, especially with the finale when she flipped like 4 bowls onto her head and they kind of accordian like expanded and contracted in mid-air.

I would love to see a "Hitler reacts to Red Panda's retirement"...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What Red Panda does is impossible, but she does it anyway. That's a contrast to my situation, where I try to get people to do the possible, but they perform as though it's impossible.
Haha! Very good!

Saw her twice at gopher basketball games and once at a T-wolves game. Absolutely phenomenal. Best halftime act I have ever seen by a longs shot.

Red Panda is definitely Top 5- unique skill
Quick Change- i have seen them 25 times i bet and still can't get my head around it
F-M Acro team-- when Dr J requests them for his final game in Philly, you know they are good
Dog obstacle course-- not the run get the ball dogs like the last couple of years but the go through the zig-zag poles, and climb the ramp dogs
And from the first couple of years of the Timberwolves--- the human balancing act. A couple of gymnasts and the big one would just lift and hold the littler guy with one hand-- very impressive feat of strengh

In the same class as Michael Jordan and Brett Favre's "I'm no longer retired" comeback's, Red Panda was back in the Barn, albeit a tad rusty.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Don't forget the Alexandria Aces Performance Team. Also very solid!

Red Panda...

One of those acts that you never get tired of... Amazing! Sad to hear that she is retiring...

Top Bottom