if Minn Played Mich in the BT championship ...

Would have to think, yes. Every meeting counts.

Don't think we have to worry about it this year (Michigan has no chance)!

In 1926 Minnesota and Michigan played twice. Michigan won both times (once in Ann Arbor and once in Minneapolis). I believe the jug is up for grabs every time we play but there isn't a snowball's chance in H E Double Hockey Sticks that they get here.

I do not believe it would be. It is up for grabs on regular season meetings. Conference Championship games and Bowl Games are not the same. That's my guess anyway.

IF that comes to fruition, just beat them again and we don't haffta worry about it.

The entire east division would need to completely tank so I won't worry about it this year. However, it is an interesting question and I guess we'll deal with it when it happens.

Penn State got their post season eligibility back. Yikes. The Victory Bell could be on the line in Indianapolis and I know how worked up everyone gets about that. The conference championship would no doubt have to take a back seat to reclaiming the BELL.

It's up to the teams involved if the rivalry trophy is up for grabs along with the B1G trophy in a championship game. I imagine the teams would agree to play for it, but it doesn't have to be.

Penn State got their post season eligibility back. Yikes. The Victory Bell could be on the line in Indianapolis and I know how worked up everyone gets about that. The conference championship would no doubt have to take a back seat to reclaiming the BELL.

We have the bell.

I was referring to Penn State... Sheesh.

The Jug can be up for grabs in the big ten title game, if both teams make it. the decsion is up to both schools on weather trophies are on the line.

I would love it if the Jug was on the line in the Champ game if that circumstance ever happens. Would be great to win the game and have the teams more stoked about the jug than the B1G trophy.

Top Bottom