Hitler reacts to our win

I thought you were referring to Pantrhawk. hahhah

Not as good as some of the others that have been done but that was still pretty funny.

It takes special type of talent to be that arrogant and condescending after getting whipped the way they did. Way to play into your stereotypes, Michigan.

The parody where Hitler finds out Favre signed with the Vikings was classic.

The movie this is cribbed from, "Downfall" is incredible. The German actor who played Hitler was nominated for an Oscar, and probably deserved it.

It does kind of make sense that Adolph would be a "Michigan Man"

That was a gem...I laughed so hard I cried the first time I saw it. "Well, at least I'll get to watch Tarvaris Jackson run around a bit this year."

The movie this is cribbed from, "Downfall" is incredible. The Germn actor who played Hitler was nominated for an Oscar, and probably deserved it.

I've been curious as to what the original script was. All I've ever seen are the parodies. I'll have to look for it.

I've been curious as to what the original script was. All I've ever seen are the parodies. I'll have to look for it.

It is an excellent movie. I actually own it, but I'm sure Netflix or Amazon have it for streaming. It really shows how nuts not only he was in this famous scene, but how nuts all the folks around him were too. In the scene, he's talking about moving divisions around to stop the Russians, British and Americans as all were converging on Berlin. And of course all those troops were dead or had surrendered, so hitler wasn't so happy to learn that.

One gets the feeling Michigan may be entering a long dry period.

It takes special type of talent to be that arrogant and condescending after getting whipped the way they did. Way to play into your stereotypes, Michigan.

My first thought as well.

Who really out there is even available? Mack Brown isn't coming out of retirement to bring that tired philosophy to the Big T4n...

I doubt that. Not with the talent on that team.

Actually, I'm not sure how talented they are. The QBs aren't great, the RBs aren't great, the OL is weak, and the defensive secondary is bad.

I think Hoke got into a situation where he was offering (and accepting commits) from young, highly rated high school prospects, who as it turns out peaked as 10th and 11th graders. You look at his "great" recruiting classes and they are full of guys who committed to Michigan prior to ever playing their senior year of high school, meaning the evaluation was based on 10th and 11th grade seasons. I think its okay to get a few of those guys, but to fill your entire recruiting class with guys who have yet to play a down as a senior in high school is asking for trouble. There's A LOT of football to be played after that and I think many of those players did not progress. There are a lot of great players who don't even play varsity football until 11th grade and Michigan basically didn't look at any of them.

And, I might add, because they committed to Michigan that early, they were instantly rated as a 4* or 5* guy, and the reality is - maybe they really weren't that good.

Shane Morris, for example, committed as a 10th grader! Michigan didn't recruit another QB in that class. How many QBs in that class hadn't even played a single down of high school football at the point they accepted Morris' verbal, and yet Michigan eliminated all those players from consideration.

Meanwhile, many other programs (Minnesota included) ended up with some better players who were evaluated on later high school games.

Thye have been on a decline since Lloyd Carr "resigned" in 2007. Hoke's first season is their only good year since then.

The movie this is cribbed from, "Downfall" is incredible. The German actor who played Hitler was nominated for an Oscar, and probably deserved it.

It does kind of make sense that Adolph would be a "Michigan Man"

Bruno Ganz. Tremendous actor. Also great in "Wings of Desire," a 1987 German film that was remade in America about a decade later as "City of Angels" starring Nicolas Cage in the role.

Don't even mention panther goof on this website....he lives for it
What a pathetic human being....he harasses recruits.

Top Bottom