M GoBlueTV highlights

I've watched that play a dozen times and it was not targeting, IMHO. Cochran did not lower his helmet and even in slow motion it is not clear that he hit him on the chin. It was a late cheap shot and I hope Kill meets out some kind of sanction, but I really do not think it rises to the standard of targeting.

There isn't any question, however, of the dysfunction of the Mich athletic organization following this incident. Really not good at all.

I really enjoyed watching that video.

Saw an uncalled facemask on a Cobb run. I never used to see officiating through a homer prism, but admit I'm susceptible. The FM call on Botticelli was disputed on the TV broadcast. With several close calls going against us, others we didn't get, this win becomes even more impressive. We earned this one completely.

Watching this makes me very very excited for Brick by Brick this week.

I love our Brick by Brick series, but I really enjoyed seeing the coaches' conversations on the sidelines during the game in their vid.

Love how they show Gardner coming in after the hit by Cockran...only the edited out the two series that Morris played where he could barely walk.

I love our Brick by Brick series, but I really enjoyed seeing the coaches' conversations on the sidelines during the game in their vid.

I can't claim I know what's normal for a sideline conversation - but didn't some of the conversations the coaches had with the players seem more desperate than inspirational/motivational? Seemed like there was some chaos.

I can't claim I know what's normal for a sideline conversation - but didn't some of the conversations the coaches had with the players seem more desperate than inspirational/motivational? Seemed like there was some chaos.

That's what I thought, Word. The coaches were all in "panic, I don't know what to do" mode.

Rewatch the game and focus on the shots of the coaches. Hoke seems to literally have no idea what is going on. How can he without the headset? It's about hair and sunglasses.

I loved when Mattison said , "stay in your lanes like I told you and you're fine" as they continue to get gouged. Claeys is right. On this given day, we had better athletes.

i was surprised at the highlights in a loss they really like to relive a painful game.

That's what I thought, Word. The coaches were all in "panic, I don't know what to do" mode.

It was definitely fascinating, as you rarely get to hear what D1 coaches are saying to players on the sidelines. Even more so than panic, I just thought that was some pretty low-level coaching going on over there. It's obviously just tiny snippets of what was a game's worth of sideline conversations, but I've heard more insightful analysis and instruction during 10th grade games. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say they were just totally caught off-guard by what we were doing offensively OR they were so arrogant that they believed they'd handle us easily, and they therefore had no adjustments or a "Plan B" ready to go. I shudder to think they coach at such a simplistic level all the time...

this jim guy has a super creepy voice

Top Bottom