It was a good win to be sure, but let's watch ourselves w/ any silly hyperbole on GH

Speaking of wren, where is that guy?

Good question. We haven't heard a peep out of him. My best guess is that he is hiding out with John Galt. But as Dr.Don would say who cares?

P.S. John that was a joke.

Good question. We haven't heard a peep out of him. My best guess is that he is hiding out with John Galt. But as Dr.Don would say who cares?

P.S. John that was a joke.

On the other hand.............she had warts. :cool:

I don't mean to be rude John, but I get a lot out of what those guys post. Maybe you can throw me in to that group as well, but I consider them solid, on point posters.

I think it would be a tremendous compliment to be thrown in a category with superfly, killjoy, and highwayman.

Fans looking ahead have no bearing on the results on the field. People should post what they want.

Kill and his staff, and the players all mentioned needing TCF to be rockin' for the NW game. Kill has been a long proponent of fan support making a difference. I suggest they really believe that. So post what you want, but I believe the more focus and excitement we generate towards positive results will have a bearing.

I've been thinking this ever since we won. I wish all the talk about starting 7-1 or 8-2 would cease. Please worry and focus on Northwestern. They r wounded and trying to salvage their season. They will play at 110% when they come to town. I'm so glad we have the bye week to come down from this high. One game at a time folks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditto that. Northwestern will be a tough game and so will Illinois. The last four games will be murder. I'll be happy with six wins - anything over that is gravy.

Not that I have seen too much thus far to be fair. Just saying to some of the usual suspects please don't go over the top and start with any embarrassingly over the top hyperbolic threads on what this win means for the rest of the season. Don't get me wrong, I love beating Michigan in the fashion that we did and it was an awesome game to watch and root for the Gophers. It truly was. Simply trying to say, like Coach Kill did after the game yesterday, that it is just one B1G game, there are many more to be played, and that we simply need to get back to work and keep on trucking.

Go Gophers! Ski-U-Mah!

It means that we have a legitimate shot at starting the season 7-1. How is that an embarrassing take? It's not really a game changing win.....but it puts us in position to start the season with a solid record.....possibly crack the top-25.....and have a shot at being in the western division contender talks with a few weeks remaining in the season. Doesn't make any sense to me why it's fine for supposed "fans" to go into meltdown mode after a loss......but not display some confidence after a dominating win over a school that has historically had your number......even in their down years.

Not that I have seen too much thus far to be fair. Just saying to some of the usual suspects please don't go over the top and start with any embarrassingly over the top hyperbolic threads on what this win means for the rest of the season. Don't get me wrong, I love beating Michigan in the fashion that we did and it was an awesome game to watch and root for the Gophers. It truly was. Simply trying to say, like Coach Kill did after the game yesterday, that it is just one B1G game, there are many more to be played, and that we simply need to get back to work and keep on trucking.

Go Gophers! Ski-U-Mah!

Wait, you mean like David Cobb winning the Heisman?

And Gameday coming?

Stuff like that? I haven't seen that anywhere.:rolleyes:

Speaking of wren, where is that guy?

I like Wren. In fact, I'm not sure I dislike anyone on this board. But as far as Wren goes, he's posting on the Star Tribune website under the name eyeinthesky.

No need to curb our enthusiasm. It seems that the people who are the most positive after a win are often the least negative after a loss.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

Kill and his staff, and the players all mentioned needing TCF to be rockin' for the NW game. Kill has been a long proponent of fan support making a difference. I suggest they really believe that. So post what you want, but I believe the more focus and excitement we generate towards positive results will have a bearing.

If someone speculates on October 1 about beating Ohio State on November 15, it will have a direct impact on how that person cheers/supports the team against Northwestern on October 11. Hard to argue.

I like Wren. In fact, I'm not sure I dislike anyone on this board. But as far as Wren goes, he's posting on the Star Tribune website under the name eyeinthesky.

Our loss is their gain. No, that can't be right. I think I will send the Strib blog a get well/sympathy card.

Like some of us peons, Wren has been sighted on GI Illustrated. He must have decided that GI may not want to part with his $9.99 a month

Top Bottom