***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS MICHIGAN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
JUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get 'er done Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for starting this, again. Been waiting for you.

GO GOPHERS!!!

First to bitch. Woo hoo!!

I was dreaming about Jugs all night long.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thanks Nadine!

Today will be the first offense we are facing this year that isn't a no huddle hurry up offense.

My sources say Morris to start for Michigan.

Sent from my MZ617 using Tapatalk

I know there are a lot of people here that prefer the gold pants on the road but this has always been my favorite road game uniform combo.

That's quite a luxurious visitors locker room they have there in Ann Arbor.

They're already trying to get inside our players' heads. Giving the tallest stool to the shortest guy.

Back from Vegas have the Gophers to win and cover today.

All bets on the Gophers which would be gambling suicide normally for homer-ism. If the Gophers pull the upset the Mirage is paying for my next vacation.
That's why they call it gambling, no risk no reward.
I believe in my team, may not sound like it at times, but that is why I bet money on them. As the song say's "We ready" Go Gophers another
flag planting and jug ride on the plane ride home to Minneapolis awaits. There destiny is in front of them for the taking.

No Holland on that list so if that is correct I would assume that means the coaches intend to redshirt him this season.

No Holland on that list so if that is correct I would assume that means the coaches intend to redshirt him this season.

His dad posts on the 247 board and he confirmed Holland will redshirt this season.

Why burn a redshirt when no one can get him the ball?

At this point I'll just be happy if we come out with some enthusiasm. Can we score first for once? Maybe even lead at halftime? Just be competitive.

At this point I'll just be happy if we come out with some enthusiasm. Can we score first for once? Maybe even lead at halftime? Just be competitive.

It would be nice for them to actually start one of these big games with a quick start. Act like they at least think they should be competing at this level.

Top Bottom