18. Iowa State
19. SMU
20. Michigan State
21. Syracuse
22. Stanford
23. Michigan
24. Nebraska

25. Oklahoma

was really hoping Louisville would be a top 10 team when we played them.

I guess we will just haffta beat numbers 3, 15, 20, 23, and 24 and show what we are.

Not sure how Ohio St. wins a game after the devastating loss of Aaron Craft......

Isn't that the same SMU team the Gophs beat last spring?

Does anyone know when the AP and Coaches Polls come out?

Gophers will have 8 or possibly 9 games vs. BR's Top 25. Would be nice in the non-conference to get a second opportunity vs. a sure-fire NCAA qualifier (Gonzaga @ MSG) to go along with Louisville. Need to beat 1 of those 2, something to build on heading into January.

Not sure how Ohio St. wins a game after the devastating loss of Aaron Craft......

Isn't that the same SMU team the Gophs beat last spring?

What will the commentators talk about now that Craft is gone?

And I don't think SMU had any recruits outside of Mudiay, so it should be the exact same team that we beat.

What will the commentators talk about now that Craft is gone?

And I don't think SMU had any recruits outside of Mudiay, so it should be the exact same team that we beat.

Nowadays in college basketball, with the young talent often being the best prospects in the sport, it seems like the push is to hype up the next big thing, so probably they will be hyping up Russell and possibly Bates-Diop as well.

SMU did have a big transfer from Xavier, Martin, who is eligible right away I believe.

SMU did have a big transfer from Xavier, Martin, who is eligible right away I believe.

We are extremely familiar with Justin Martin, yes.

This year's "Rakeem Buckles" ... coulda shoulda woulda.

I think if SMU is really a top 25 team, then we will be too.

SMU may be a bit overrated due to their coach. They have a couple other transfers besides Martin in Jordan Tolbert and Ben Emelogu who should have an immediate impact. I don't see a lot of depth though and might be getting consideration for being a strong team in a pretty weak conference. You have to wonder where they would be ranked if Mudiay was on this team.

Top Bottom