Vegas odds just out

Rog

Reaction score
Michigan 7-10 point favorite

TCU 27 over SMU

Hmmm. It's a tough spread at 7-10. I think it'll rise as the week goes on though.

TCU should pummel SMU. SMU has scored a whopping 12 points on the year while giving up 146

Other games in B10:

Indy by 3 to 4 over MD
Wisc by 33 over USF
Iowa by 14 over Purdue
Rutgers by 11 over Tulane
PSU by 10 over NW
OSU by13 to 14 over Cinci
Neb by 17 to 19 over Illinois

Michigan spread sounds about right... & will probably end up around -14 to -16...

Nebraska has to worry about being flat against an improving Illinois.

The same improving team that made a furious comeback to squeak out a victory against Texas State. Illinois is garbage...they certainly get their numbers but kind of remind me of the Wacker-era Gophers. But, I do get your point I guess because Nebraska has shown the ability to play down to their opponent.

Latest:

Michigan -9.5

I expect it will move a bit more in Michigan's favor before the week is done, but -11 or -12 sounds about right to me.

Other B1G:
Penn State -11.5 over NW
Iowa over Purdue +12.5
Indiana -3 over Maryland
Nebraska -18 over Illinois

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/odds

That Iowa-Purdue game looks like a trap to me. Iowa has been shaky, sure they have the new QB but Purdue has tape on him now and they have been improving the last few weeks. They may not win, but something about it says to me the Boilers keep it close at home.

As suspected, Iowa-Purdue has moved in Purdue's favor ... +10.5 now.

As of this morning it's Michigan -10.5 in our matchup. Suspect we'll see movement today if/when Hoke announces a starting QB.

Bookmaker has game at Minnesota +12.5, o/u 43, Money Line of MN +380, MI-475.

Top Bottom