Heading to TCF Bank Stadium Oct 12th

gophersfan

Reaction score
I was just told from my mom that me and my brother will be going to the Vikings game on Oct 12th. first time ever in TCF Bank Stadium. Never been inside TCF Bank Stadium. For those of you that have been their, what is the Stadium like.

You really gotta go to a gopher game to get the full experience. It's a beautiful stadium but the atmosphere is so much better for college football during gopher games rather than vikings games.

You really gotta go to a gopher game to get the full experience. It's a beautiful stadium but the atmosphere is so much better for college football during gopher games rather than vikings games.
The stadium s great, you'll love it. No matter where you sit the view is great. The view of downtown out the open end is really terrific.

It's a big building with a lot of seats, but that's not important right now.

Theirs nothing like college game day with an outdoor stadium on campus. I have had Gopher season tickets since 2009, I would come and make a weekend out of it and take in the Gopher game also.

Can't do the Gophers game on Saturday, since i have to go to Duluth on Saturday with my brother and his wife. my parents are heading to Missouri for the week.

I've never been to a Vikes game there, but it's a great football stadium. Like someone mentioned - great views of downtown, stadium village, not a bad seat in the house. Scoreboard is big and loud. Concourse is open and wide but can get crowded since there's only one concourse.
And the most important thing - mini donuts are on the east end of the stadium by the student section.

Top Bottom