Armed Forces Classic

Reaction score
I know it isnt for awhile still, but I am PUMPED for the NCAA season opener between us and Louisville. Imagine how cool it'll be for Martin Mason and Konate to start their career on this note! From photos and stories of this from years past it looks like a simply amazing event and I'm so happy for the kids and coaching staff that they do it.

I was wondering if we will have camo uni's with U.S.A on the back this game.

Picture-21.png

The game in which those camo Michigan State uniforms were featured did not take place on an aircraft carrier.

The game in which those camo Michigan State uniforms were featured did not take place on an aircraft carrier.

Yes they were. These were the MSU uni's that were not featured on a carrier but against UCONN in Germany.

11819737-large.jpeg

The game in Germany was on a base not a carrier against UConn. Sparty played UNC on a carrier

Oh right, I was just thinking of the 2012 game against UConn, I had forgotten that Michigan State has played in more than one of these armed forces games. I distinctly remembered that they wore camo in a game that wasn't on an aircraft carrier, which was the point I was trying to make.

Is this how Pergo came up with the idea of a floating floor?

Top Bottom