Happy Birthday, Nadine (aka: GopherLady) . . .

DL65

Reaction score
Wow, I remember when I turned 26 - forty-one years ago. In any case, celebrate!

Go Gophers!!

Happy Birthday GL.

May you have continued success in avoiding your beer drinking stalker.

Happy birthday - and luxuriate in being 26; you don't realize how rare and wonderful that is until you're much older! Thanks for your loyalty to the GGs.

Happy Birthday Nadine! But where did this 26 number come from?? :). Aren't we about a decade off?

Happy Birthday Nadine

Happy birthday - and luxuriate in being 26; you don't realize how rare and wonderful that is until you're much older! Thanks for your loyalty to the GGs.

What GPG says is true. Enjoy life! I enjoy your reporting. Thank you and again have a great birthday week or party until the next one and start over.

Thank you all....SOOO much! I'm so sorry. I thought I replied to this post, but it must not have posted. You must think I'm so ungrateful, but I am not. I appreciate my GH family, and all the wonderful people I've met through here :)

Wow, I remember when I turned 26 - forty-one years ago. In any case, celebrate!

Go Gophers!!

Thank you for always being so kind to me, GH, and everyone!

Happy Birthday Nadine! But where did this 26 number come from?? :). Aren't we about a decade off?

Maybe you are...old man ;)

Happy Birthday GL.

May you have continued success in avoiding your beer drinking stalker.

Haha - I always love meeting my stalkers, as long as they're harmless stalkers like Dr. Don :)

What GPG says is true. Enjoy life! I enjoy your reporting. Thank you and again have a great birthday week or party until the next one and start over.

Thank you! And you mean birthday month...it's now a rolling birthday month as I'm still going to bday dinners :)

Top Bottom