ESPN Polls NCAA Coaches on Most Underrated Coaches: Jerry Kill 5th In Nation

Looks like the right list to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think its well established what kind of coach we have in Kill, he's well respected, he's underrated, he's on a short list of coaches who other coaches would like their kids to play for among a lot of other positives, but it's one thing that matters and that is WINNING on the field.

Do NOT, I repeat DO NOT tell GopherHolers who know more than our Coach Kill.

Doc - I am disappointed in you! By GopherHoler's logic this must mean that they are the most underrated coaches in America since they know more than Jerry!:rolleyes:

Mark Dantonio is seen as one of the best coaches in the country. How is he underrated?

Kill is on every positive coaching list I see posted. At some point if everyone says you are good you aren't underrated any more.

Kill is a solid coach. He isn't a top 20 coach. I don't think that makes him underrated though.

We've got the right man.

Mark Dantonio is seen as one of the best coaches in the country. How is he underrated?

Kill is on every positive coaching list I see posted. At some point if everyone says you are good you aren't underrated any more.

Kill is a solid coach. He isn't a top 20 coach. I don't think that makes him underrated though.

Maybe by his peers but I do think he is pretty underrated among the media and fans though. Generally you don't hear his name when people talk about the best in the country. But he should be in the conversation.

Top Bottom