Quarterback?

GopherMike

Reaction score
So do we know who our starting QB is for tomorrow's game? I am driving from La Crosse to the game and I have not heard any kind of announcement. I never root for anyone to be injured, but I personally would like to see what Streveler can do. Everybody on this board dumps on him, but he deserves a chance. He can't do any worse.

If Streveler does play it will be interesting to see if they go ultra conservative or if they actually let him throw some.

Apparently the coaches are keeping the San Jose State (yes, San Jose State) coaches guessing. This is as smart as Ferentz calling that ice-the-kicker timeout. My guess is Streveler will start and the game plan will be almost all rushing.

Apparently the coaches are keeping the San Jose State (yes, San Jose State) coaches guessing. This is as smart as Ferentz calling that ice-the-kicker timeout. My guess is Streveler will start and the game plan will be almost all rushing.

I don't mind the Streveler starting part of your comment; Leidner is injured and hasn't performed when playing. However, if the game is almost all rushing, it is just another WASTED OPPORTUNITY for the team to develop their passing game, and for the QBs to improve their ability to read the field and throw the ball. This concerns me greatly as a Gopher fan.

I don't mind the Streveler starting part of your comment; Leidner is injured and hasn't performed when playing. However, if the game is almost all rushing, it is just another WASTED OPPORTUNITY for the team to develop their passing game, and for the QBs to improve their ability to read the field and throw the ball. This concerns me greatly as a Gopher fan.

That's exactly how I feel about todays game. But hey we won!

i can't believe the coaches went into the season with Mitch as the starting QB.

i can't believe the coaches went into the season with Mitch as the starting QB.

I am far from a QB coach but based on the practices I saw I don't know what other choice they had.

Top Bottom