***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS SAN JOSE STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
It's get back on track/kick it up a notch in anticipation of Big Ten season starting week!! Time to find some flow on offense, knock the Spartans out early and get the depth some 2nd half reps. GET 'ER DONE JERRY!!!!!!!!!!

It's get back on track/kick it up a notch in anticipation of Big Ten season starting week!! Time to find some flow on offense, knock the Spartans out early and get the depth some 2nd half reps. GET 'ER DONE JERRY!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting for you Stan.

GO GOPHERS!!!

If Leidner starts after the way Kill has been saying all week he screwed up by playing injured players in the TCU game I will be shocked, and a little pissed. Start the healthy Streveler.

If Leidner starts after the way Kill has been saying all week he screwed up by playing injured players in the TCU game I will be shocked, and a little pissed. Start the healthy Streveler.

+1

Going to the game today with the wife. Great weather, football, beer, what in the world could be better.

Good! Looking forward to watching something new

At the very least will be good to know what we have in Streveler. And frankly if he does come in and show an ability to move the ball through the air I would think he could be in line to earn the start next week in Ann Arbor.

At the very least will be good to know what we have in Streveler. And frankly if he does come in and show an ability to move the ball through the air I would think he could be in line to earn the start next week in Ann Arbor.

My God. None of us thought of this. :)

Anthony LaPanta is doing the play by play for today game, he filling in for Matt Devlin.

Wow...Kill just said Mitch is out so guess that means that if Streveler goes down those that have been calling for Perra to play might just get their wish....

Anthonly LaPanta again, who just called our QB Chris St?eveler.....bring back Brady Quinn.

That's what happens when you change uniforms all the time. Your qb throws to the wrong team.

We ALL knew they were gonna do a fake pass, streveler run. Why would the SJSU coaching staff be any different?

Still god awefully predictable and one dimensional...

Anthony NoPantsa. JK.

Really creative third down call. I don't dog Limegrover a whole lot, but there has to be some way they can spring a receiver free in that situation.

Top Bottom