Max is questionable?

BamBam

status unknown
Reaction score
Just turned on KFAN. Did Kill just say that Maxx Williams is questionable as well.

Do you mean Maxx, with 2 xx's?

Yes, Kill did just say he is questionable, along with Hutton (later said he's likely out), Epping and possibly Maye.

He also said Leidner looked a little slowed on Tuesday, didn't do much yesterday, and will work out with trainers today to see where he's at. I'd say he's questionable at best as well.

Ugh! My internet feed of KFAN isn't working. Missing everything. Any chance of a recap coming out?

If Kill is smart (insert joke here), he will sit every player who is not absolutely 100%. I know they claim Leidner was 100% last week - sorry, I don't buy it.
The priority is getting everyone healthy for the B1G season. A B1G team should - I said should - be able to beat San Jose State even if a couple of starters are not available. Kill has said they have improved the team's depth - so let's see it. I don't want to see Leidner hobbling around on the field with a brace. If he is not completely healthy, let him sit.

I hear you....pretty sure I heard Kill making excuses for Mitch referencing his knee and turf toe. As I'm listening, my mind is thinking, but I thought you said he was 100%.

If Kill is smart (insert joke here), he will sit every player who is not absolutely 100%. I know they claim Leidner was 100% last week - sorry, I don't buy it.
The priority is getting everyone healthy for the B1G season. A B1G team should - I said should - be able to beat San Jose State even if a couple of starters are not available. Kill has said they have improved the team's depth - so let's see it. I don't want to see Leidner hobbling around on the field with a brace. If he is not completely healthy, let him sit.

Do we have a normal amount of injuries for a FBS team? Or would you consider us pretty banged up right now? Is this a strength and conditioning thing, or bad luck?

Do we have a normal amount of injuries for a FBS team? Or would you consider us pretty banged up right now? Is this a strength and conditioning thing, or bad luck?

I would say Leidner's knee injury and turf toe have nothing to do with strength and conditioning. Cobb's anke? Probably not due to strength and conditioning. Can't say about the others though - my guess is more bad luck than anything.

He also said Leidner looked a little slowed on Tuesday, didn't do much yesterday, and will work out with trainers today to see where he's at. I'd say he's questionable at best as well.
Leidner doesn't sound ready at all - Kill doesn't seem to want to admit it. Weird.

I have a feeling that if the Offense was playing great and the team was off to a 3-0 start there would be a lot less focus on the injuries. This staff was openly optimistic going into this season and it seems to all be gone. Is it due to injuries or the play of the team? Are injuries being shared more openly to take the focus off the bad play of the offense?

I hear you....pretty sure I heard Kill making excuses for Mitch referencing his knee and turf toe. As I'm listening, my mind is thinking, but I thought you said he was 100%.

You have to make a distinction between 100% healthy (which no starter ever is in-season) and able to function at 100% of capacity despite injury.

I think if you're sensible, you know coach Kill meant the latter.

What's going on with Christenson? Not on the 2 deeps, our starting center last year and a good lineman. Must still not be fully recovered from last years injury. Him and Bak not being in there hurts.

Top Bottom