Other Games Thread Week 4

If neb wins, the entire b10 will go undefeated with the exception of the dumpster fire at michigan. Looks like we're getting a good time to play them. Esp with the QB controversy they started today

It's amazing how different Fla State looks with Winston on the sidelines.

Go Gophers!!

Wow, Josh Mitchell from Nebraska has some wheels!! Wow he exploded down field after picking up the fumble.

Go Gophers!!

Good on the guys at Indiana. No one was expecting that upset. Especially after their display against Bowling Green last week. Their first legitimate win against a supposedly quality program in quite a while.

Wow.....come on Mississippi State.......you guys trying to blow an 18pt lead with 2:30 minutes to play?! Holy cow. Game is getting a little ridiculous all of the sudden. Now only down 5 with 1:30 to play and two time outs. If they pull off the on-side kick.....stuff gonna get REAL crazy in Baton Rouge.

P.S. Most of their fans at LSU have already left the game.

LSU getting the ball back w/ 27 seconds left. A miracle in Louisana tonight? Would be an amazing turn of events in the last 3 minutes of a game.

Did I just see Georgia St. up 14-0 on Washington? Is this the curse of Ty Willingham?

Keep in mind Georgia St. lost by like 3 points last weekend to Georgia Tech. So they must be decent.

That was Georgia Southern that should have beat Georgia Tech, not Georgia State.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw the East Carolina/North Carolina stats. Wow! East Carolina letting the ACC know what's up the last 2 weeks. First they stomp Va Tech and then lay a whooping on UNC today. Good for them.

The Miami/Nebraska game has been fun to watch, great atmosphere with some high intensity boiling over on the field a few times.

It's amazing what that cupcake Mississippi St. did at one of the toughest road venues in the country.

Noles can still bring the natty back to Tally after surviving a big scare.

From his sideline antics this Winston character looks like an idiot.

Jameis Winston is the cockiest and luckiest piece of human garbage I've ever seen.

Clemson is terrible. FSU gift wrapped this game and the Tigers wet themselves so many times in this game that all the kitty litter in South Carolina wouldn't dry it up. Sheesh what a choke job!

If neb wins, the entire b10 will go undefeated with the exception of the dumpster fire at michigan. Looks like we're getting a good time to play them. Esp with the QB controversy they started today

Michigan will be up for us - win one for the coach - plus we always have trouble with their QB. Both our QBs will be banged up - and we have no passing game. Our best bets are NW, Purdue and Illinois.

That was Georgia Southern that should have beat Georgia Tech, not Georgia State.

My bad, too many Georgia teams to keep track of...

I taped it and watched this morning, but Washington St. had a legit shot to upset Oregon. They were tied at half and driving for a tying TD with about 4 minutes to play when Oregon finally shut them down. Oregon's defense is very concerning and their offensive line is awful. Washington St had something like 7 sacks. I'd have to guess at this point that Oregon is likely to lose a game or two in Pac 12 play.

It's a final in Fargo: North Dakota State 22, Montana 10

Why don't you give us updates to the UND, St. Thomas, and St. Cloud St. games? I mean, you just like to see MN kids do well, right?

Top Bottom