Other Games Thread Week 4

I'm foreseeing a trip to the Hawkeye report later this afternoon. If Pitt scored on first possession after half, game over.

What does it mean I'm more familiar with the names of the players on Western Illinois than Illinois or Purdue?

Hi-C Scott with a hell of a catch.

Jerry kill is what is good about college football! Florida State is what is $!(;#% about college football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eastern Michigan was held to 1 yard of total offense in the first half against Michigan State (per ESPN box score).

damn. way to sh!t the bed pitt. thought they had this one against the pig farmers.

Jerry kill is what is good about college football! Florida State is what is $!(;#% about college football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think most people would rather have Heisman winners and National Titles than a fringe bowl team who
struggles with cupcakes. I'd rather have it the other way, but.......itizzzawutitizzzzz

I think most people would rather have Heisman winners and National Titles than a fringe bowl team who
struggles with cupcakes. I'd rather have it the other way, but.......itizzzawutitizzzzz

Ya, who cares if u turn out criminals and a$$holes, as long as u win, that's all that matters. Who cares about the next 60 years of people's lives, as long as they win nothing else matters. An education isn't important, they'll manage their lives well after the NFL. Oh, and really contribute to society as well. Hopefully you'll learn some of this someday.

I'd trade Jerry Kill for Jimbo in a heart beat.

If you like FCS football, there is a big game today in Fargo between #1 North Dakota State and #3 Montana. I'm interested in this game as my wife is from Montana and graduated from law school in Missoula.

I'm liking Pitt over Iowa today. Pitt very well may end the year in the top 25.

Holy cow, stands are half empty. Do they play at Steelers stadium?

I threw a chunk of change on Iowa today and felt glad you were wrong but dirty cashing in on an Iowa win

Halftime in Fargo: Bison 12, Grizzlies 10

It's a final in Fargo: North Dakota State 22, Montana 10

Michigan is going to be totally demoralized.

IU threatening to take out an SEC team.

Indiana sure deserves to win this game, but I'm guessing they'll blow it like they do every week. It would help the Big Ten's reputation to pull this one out.

Indiana goes up with 22 seconds left. Happy for the Hoosiers today.

These SEC homer announcers are hilarious. No, IU isn't that good. You overlooked them and you got spanked.

TFB.

Yeah, it is funny because the announcers are acting like this is the biggest shocker since Appalachian St. over Michigan. This isn't that surprising of a game. Indiana and Mizzou are mirror images of each other.

SEC Officials going to keep the game going. Classic. Can you feel it. They win on this play and the entire state of Indiana commits suicide.

Did I just see Georgia St. up 14-0 on Washington? Is this the curse of Ty Willingham?

Keep in mind Georgia St. lost by like 3 points last weekend to Georgia Tech. So they must be decent.

Mississippi St stuffs LSU on a 4th and goal. Miss St. up 7-0 with 2:06 left in 1st quarter with the ball.

Gophs game back on, heading back to watch that.

Mississippi St. rolling LSU right now. 14-0, although I'm paused about 20 minutes behind.

Illinois still playing around with that powerhouse Texas St. 21-19 Texas St. half way through 3.

Holy cow. Vandy up 14-0 on South Carolina. Can't last, but shocking right now.

Top Bottom