Other Games Thread Week 4

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
Florida State announces Jameis Winston will be suspended one half vs Clemson for inappropriate comments in public

Decorum prohibits me from repeating what he was yelling on campus.

Florida State announces Jameis Winston will be suspended one half vs Clemson for inappropriate comments in public

Decorum prohibits me from repeating what he was yelling on campus.

Listen, UU. If GH can put up with kellyleeks, we can put up with whatever. Let's hear it.

Let's just say this will give an idea to those familiar with the video...

2039_1392411717.JPG

Auburn v K State tomorrow. That should be a good one. I'll go with the Wildcats to upset the overrated Tigers.

And let's give Clemson a real shot to upset Florida St.

Indiana and Missouri will be interesting. Could end 89-88.

Auburn v K State tomorrow. That should be a good one. I'll go with the Wildcats to upset the overrated Tigers.

After watching the Cats struggle with ISU, I feel inclined to pick the Tigers.

Listen, UU. If GH can put up with kellyleeks, we can put up with whatever. Let's hear it.

According to tmz, he yelled "eff her right in the pee". Hopefully you can figure out the actual statement.

Don't care how good he might be on the field, there is no way he should be up for the heisman after what he has done and what's come out of his mouth.

According to tmz, he yelled "eff her right in the pee". Hopefully you can figure out the actual statement.

Don't care how good he might be on the field, there is no way he should be up for the heisman after what he has done and what's come out of his mouth.

It's a pop culture reference right now and he's a 20 or so year old kid. There is some excuse to being a moron and being young. While winning another Heisman doesn't really matter to him, he's another player that the pro teams are going to think long and hard about before drafting...

It's a pop culture reference right now and he's a 20 or so year old kid. There is some excuse to being a moron and being young. While winning another Heisman doesn't really matter to him, he's another player that the pro teams are going to think long and hard about before drafting...

No kidding. He's an indefinite suspension waiting to happen.

Yeah, I feel like yelling something stupid and offensive as part of some dumb internet craze is a pretty minor transgression for a college kid, I'd let him slide on that one. If I were his coach, I'd be more crabby about the shoplifting issue.

Yeah, I feel like yelling something stupid and offensive as part of some dumb internet craze is a pretty minor transgression for a college kid, I'd let him slide on that one. If I were his coach, I'd be more crabby about the shoplifting issue.

What you did there. I see it.

Both Auburn and KSU look terrible so far offensively, which is about the exact opposite of what was expected

Yeah Kansas St. has looked the best defensively against Auburn of any team in the last 2 years. K State should be winning but has shot themselves in the foot repeatedly. 2 missed field goals, an int on 2nd and goal and a fumble inside their own 30 yard line. They do get the ball to start the 2nd half, so we'll see.

Yeah Kansas St. has looked the best defensively against Auburn of any team in the last 2 years. K State should be winning but has shot themselves in the foot repeatedly. 2 missed field goals, an int on 2nd and goal and a fumble inside their own 30 yard line. They do get the ball to start the 2nd half, so we'll see.

3rd missed FG now. Neither offense appears to have their flow down here. Still can't see why KSU is repeatedly trying to jam it up the middle. They should be winning by 2 scores right now and instead they're looking like they could be down 2 scores early in the 4th

3rd missed FG now. Neither offense appears to have their flow down here. Still can't see why KSU is repeatedly trying to jam it up the middle. They should be winning by 2 scores right now and instead they're looking like they could be down 2 scores early in the 4th

It's too bad. They had a real shot to beat Auburn but couldn't stop tripping on their own feet.

It's too bad. They had a real shot to beat Auburn but couldn't stop tripping on their own feet.

Agreed. Really got no impression on how good either of these teams are. KSU should've won this game, but both teams looked pretty inept at times offensively. Feel like Snyder is going to be questioning a ton of things after this one.

Agreed. Really got no impression on how good either of these teams are. KSU should've won this game, but both teams looked pretty inept at times offensively. Feel like Snyder is going to be questioning a ton of things after this one.

Auburn could go 1-7 in the SEC and I wouldn't be surprised. They appear to have some nice receivers though, which in the end was enough.

Auburn could go 1-7 in the SEC and I wouldn't be surprised. They appear to have some nice receivers though, which in the end was enough.

Come on, they were on the road against #20. Non conference game on a Thursday night. Not easy. This is going to be fun seeing who will be in final 4.

Come on, they were on the road against #20. Non conference game on a Thursday night. Not easy. This is going to be fun seeing who will be in final 4.

I only said that because their schedule is so tough. Even the cupcakes, Miss St and Ole Miss can beat anyone. Could be the SEC West knocks each other out of playoffs completely.

I only said that because their schedule is so tough. Even the cupcakes, Miss St and Ole Miss can beat anyone. Could be the SEC West knocks each other out of playoffs completely.

Ole Miss? Cupcake? The #10/12 team in the country? The team that's won each of its first 3 games (two neutral-site) by somewhere between 3 and 6 touchdowns?

I'm not trying to be rude, but between this comment and your priceless "Mariota has no chance at playing QB in the NFL", I'm wondering how much you actually watch the games.

Ole Miss? Cupcake? The #10/12 team in the country? The team that's won each of its first 3 games (two neutral-site) by somewhere between 3 and 6 touchdowns?

I'm not trying to be rude, but between this comment and your priceless "Mariota has no chance at playing QB in the NFL", I'm wondering how much you actually watch the games.

You over-read into that one. He's saying if you were looking at the overall SEC, you'd list Miss St and Ole Miss as the cupcakes relative to Bama and LSU (although Ole Miss likely shouldn't be in cupcake category this year)

I'm liking Pitt over Iowa today. Pitt very well may end the year in the top 25.

Holy cow, stands are half empty. Do they play at Steelers stadium?

I'm liking Pitt over Iowa today. Pitt very well may end the year in the top 25.

Holy cow, stands are half empty. Do they play at Steelers stadium?

I think you are right.

Anyone see that INT? Iowa recent drops a bomb and hands it right over to Pitt defender.

Iowa could have easily started the year 0-3. And they don't look good so far in this one.

Is it hard to believe watching Pitt reminds me of Sconny? Same Damn team. Chryst is doing well for himself.

Best part about being a PhD student at Pitt this year is getting two opportunities to watch a team I root for beat Iowa.

They play at the Heinz Field, yes. Having attended both schools, and followed both teams, I think Pitt and Minnesota face similar issues in developing fan interest. Both compete for interest with an NFL team that the locals revere almost religiously in a major city, and, of course, Pitt are guests in their own home much as the Gophers were for many years in the dome, which raises its own issues. The problem for Pitt is that there is really just absolutely no place to put an on campus stadium anymore. This city is packed like sardines between the rivers.

I actually like what Chryst is doing with the team, Wisconsin connections notwithstanding. They're a fun team to watch, even though I've been here only two years, they've been easy to get into.

Top Bottom