Must have for Gophers fans & tailgaters! Your own Floyd, Jug and Axe!! So cool!!!

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Our friends at Rivalry Trophy have put together collection of "must haves" for any Gopher fan who collects memorabilia, or needs an incredible addition to the tailgating set up. Per the link:

The University of Minnesota has one of the Big Ten Conference's most storied traditions. The program dates back to 1882, and the Gophers claim seven national champions, including three consecutive from 1934-1936. Now Gopher fans can add three of the nation's most storied rivalry trophies to their personal collections.

Order between now and October 1 and we'll immediately ship Floyd of Rosedale and Paul Bunyan's Axe. In the next couple of months the Little Brown Jug will be ready for sale, and we'll ship that immediately upon completion. The Jug has already received conference approval. We estimate mid-November with mid-December a certainty for the Jug. In other words, in plenty of time for the holidays.

http://www.rivalrytrophy.com/products/the-diehard-golden-gopher-collection

THOSE. ARE. AWESOME! Love it. I wonder how hard it was to get the rights to produce them. I'll definitely be ordering one of each!

That is pretty cool. Hopefully we start seeing a lot more of the real thing soon too.

You guys all missed my birthday! I'd accept these as an apology/belated birthday gift. :clap:

Thanks guys - this is Pat from Rivalry Trophy - we expected you guys to bring it strong and you did! We are swamped with orders and really appreciate your support. Let me know if you have any questions about the trophies. Thanks again

Must get...because getting the real things may never happen...

(too soon?)

Thanks guys - this is Pat from Rivalry Trophy - we expected you guys to bring it strong and you did! We are swamped with orders and really appreciate your support. Let me know if you have any questions about the trophies. Thanks again

Happy to hear it! Very cool items you guys have developed and as a collector of Gopher memorabilia, I hope to add all three to my collection!

Go Gophers!!

How big are these bad boys?

No liberty bell? I was looking forward to buying one and breaking it so it would look like the real one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope to heck those aren't the only versions of those trophies we end up with this year. Kill needs to beat Wisconsin soon.

All three Gopher trophies are between 12-13 inches in height and Floyd is 13 inches from tail to snout.

Thanks. They look like the weigh a decent amount, which is good. It looks like they are substantive and constructed well.

Congrats on the big win yesterday and thanks for all your support !!

Top Bottom