Jerry Kill: Everything that happened on Saturday had nothing to do with kids, it ...

As a former politician, what a load of bull this is. You are not getting it. The politicians you see and hear are the same behind closed doors. The CEO's I know are not different before a microphone either. They just don't couch their agenda or obfuscate it. There may be people that do this, but they are not the norm at that level. If you encounter that type of charlatan, that is YOUR circle. You are projecting YOUR thoughts on others, for the nth time.

LOL - You may be a former politician but you are either terribly naive or didn't understand my point. All those people tailor their remarks to their audience and circumstances. You must have been really easy to manipulate if you really believed that you were always getting the straight unfiltered story without an agenda.

LOL - You may be a former politician but you are either terribly naive or didn't understand my point. All those people tailor their remarks to their audience and circumstances. You must have been really easy to manipulate if you really believed that you were always getting the straight unfiltered story without an agenda.

There you go again reading my mind and others from the font type of the post. You read them like reading the tea leaves on the bottom of a cup. I was neither easy to manipulate nor did they seek to manipulate me. As for agendas, they were fairly clear by all. How do I know this? From all the heated debates in the cloak rooms and hallways. So, yes, nothing was ever really filtered as far as agendas went. Piss poor politicians are cloak and dagger guys who try to "fool" people. They are also the guys that get ZERO done.

As for Jerry Kill, as Killjoy you know very well, I didn't always see the Jerry Kill hire as being a good hire. I also didn't like how he treated players his first year and I was vocally critical of Jerry Kill. Last year I really supported Jerry. Now, I think it is fair to examine what he says and if he is truly being honest. I think that is fair of anyone. So why hold Jerry Kill to a lower standard?

As for Jerry Kill, as Killjoy you know very well, I didn't always see the Jerry Kill hire as being a good hire. I also didn't like how he treated players his first year and I was vocally critical of Jerry Kill. Last year I really supported Jerry. Now, I think it is fair to examine what he says and if he is truly being honest. I think that is fair of anyone. So why hold Jerry Kill to a lower standard?

So, what you're really saying is that the first year (3-9) you were critical.
Last year (8-5) you "really supported Jerry".
Now, after a tough loss you're questioning his honesty.

Yeah...I'm pretty sure everyone knows exactly where you sit with Coach Kill.

Now, I think it is fair to examine what he says and if he is truly being honest. I think that is fair of anyone. So why hold Jerry Kill to a lower standard?

“He’s moving around but not as well as we’d like him to right now,” Kill said. “He is moving around, but I’m not going to sit here and lie to you, I never have. He’s not moving around as good as he was early in the week last year.”

I like Coach Kill, I think he is doing a good job, but when I hear comments like that my B.S. meter pings off the charts, honest people don't tell you they aren't lying and that they never lie.

There you go again reading my mind and others from the font type of the post. You read them like reading the tea leaves on the bottom of a cup. I was neither easy to manipulate nor did they seek to manipulate me. As for agendas, they were fairly clear by all. How do I know this? From all the heated debates in the cloak rooms and hallways. So, yes, nothing was ever really filtered as far as agendas went. Piss poor politicians are cloak and dagger guys who try to "fool" people. They are also the guys that get ZERO done.

There you go again, trying to read my mind. You have taken the simple comment that I made that coach Kill was just using coach speak and then moved it to your own agenda that you have with coach Kill. I prefer not to get into a pissing contest over a simple statement but I do believe many of your comments about me could very easily be applied to you. I will just leave it there.

I read with consternation a thread about last week's game here, the day before a game tomorrow. I am fuching amazed that the team isn't still talking about it.

Now, I think it is fair to examine what he says and if he is truly being honest. I think that is fair of anyone. So why hold Jerry Kill to a lower standard?
Nobody here is holding Kill to a lower standard. It's you and that breakinthecurse guy who are holding him up to impossible standards. You two are taking what Kill says to the press WAY to seriously. You are looking for things to complain about to fit your personal agenda about him.

Nobody here is holding Kill to a lower standard. It's you and that breakinthecurse guy who are holding him up to impossible standards. You two are taking what Kill says to the press WAY to seriously. You are looking for things to complain about to fit your personal agenda about him.

I was just sticking up for another poster. It is my opinion in general of Kill of which I speak. So, no, I am taking anything that seriously. And, what agenda are you referring? I don't want Jerry Kill replaced, at least not now. I do predict he will be replaced in two years. I'll make no other comment about that. So, what is your agenda, may I ask?

I was just sticking up for another poster. It is my opinion in general of Kill of which I speak. So, no, I am taking anything that seriously. And, what agenda are you referring? I don't want Jerry Kill replaced, at least not now. I do predict he will be replaced in two years. I'll make no other comment about that. So, what is your agenda, may I ask?

So which way is the wind blowing? You don't want him replaced but are predicting he will be. Typical.

So which way is the wind blowing? You don't want him replaced but are predicting he will be. Typical.

Not surprising, he stated in an earlier post that he a former politician. That is what they do best, check on which way the wind is blowing. All you need to know what kind person Dean S all you to do is read this quote from him:
And, what agenda are you referring? I don't want Jerry Kill replaced, at least not now. I do predict he will be replaced in two years. I'll make no other comment about that. So, what is your agenda, may I ask?

Just this morning I had to send an e-mail to one of our most important clients basically telling this person that she lied to me, and I'll get it fixed, but she pissed me off, it was her fault, and it will take a lot of work to change horses this late in the game. But I'll get it done.

I spent a good amount of time crafting the language in that e-mail, and I refuse to lie to a client, but I "coach-speaked" the hell out of it.

It happens every day.

Did you say hi to Shaka Smart while he was going through the hot dog buffet line?

Ummm.... there are people who actually CARE what the coaches have to say?

I don't give two shots what the coaches say during a presser. I don't care if they lie to me or tell me the truth. Show progress, build the program, and produce. It's not much more difficult than that.

Ummm.... there are people who actually CARE what the coaches have to say?

I don't give two shots what the coaches say during a presser. I don't care if they lie to me or tell me the truth. Show progress, build the program, and produce. It's not much more difficult than that.

But it is much more fun to overanalyze things instead of saying something meaningful.

Top Bottom