Michigan 2:30pm on the 27th ABC

Excellent. I'll be out there and a 3:30 ET start will be much better.

Can't wait! I think this is one we can steal, with the right breaks.

So far so good. Not one 11 am start for at least the first 5 weeks of the season. Nice change.

Very nice! Would be nice to win the Jug back on a national stage.

Excellent. I'll be out there and a 3:30 ET start will be much better.

Can't wait! I think this is one we can steal, with the right breaks.

Steal?

I truly believe we can flat out win this one with a solid game and maximum execution.

Steal?

I truly believe we can flat out win this one with a solid game and maximum execution.

Steal in the sense of, we're 2-24 since 1962 in Ann Arbor, and will almost certainly be Vegas underdogs regardless of what happens next weekend (barring some kind of catastrophic injury scenarios).

Steal in the sense of, we're 2-24 since 1962 in Ann Arbor, and will almost certainly be Vegas underdogs regardless of what happens next weekend (barring some kind of catastrophic injury scenarios).

I know...and I get it.

But I can see this like the Nebraska game last year in that we can come out and make the final result known by the end of the first Q (in our favor, haters).

Is that bad?

Awesome. I'll be at an outdoor event, but I will bring my own TV and antenna. Yeah for free TV.

We'll get rolled, just like we normally do against Michigan. We need a real QB before we can win games on the road against teams like Michigan. And yes I know Michigan is not good.

We'll get rolled, just like we normally do against Michigan. We need a real QB before we can win games on the road against teams like Michigan. And yes I know Michigan is not good.
Cupito was 11-23 for 138 before Mortensen came in during 05. That's right in this staff's comfort zone.

Do you have any investment tips perhaps? I say if our O line plays a good game, and we force at least two turnovers, we win.

smh. self-pity can be a bitch sometimes huh?

I think the humble pie served up by TCU will help heading into the Big House. We got the road drubbing out of the way.

Cupito was 11-23 for 138 before Mortensen came in during 05. That's right in this staff's comfort zone.

I don't see Maroney, Russell, Eslinger, Setterstrom, or Spaeth on this current roster - or anyone equivalent to these players.

Not to mention Wheelwright and Payne were far better than any WR on this current roster.

I don't see Maroney, Russell, Eslinger, Setterstrom, or Spaeth on this current roster - or anyone equivalent to these players.

Not to mention Wheelwright and Payne were far better than any WR on this current roster.
And that right there is the perfect representation of Mason's tenure. All offense, zero defense.

Top Bottom