So does Leidner have an ankle/foot issue or not???

U2Gopher

Reaction score
Does anyone know for sure????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who cares? He's got a non-medical arm problem we all know about.

ya know yer gonna placed on a universal ignore credated by the mods...i should know.

No more nonsense, give me a straight answer: does Leidner have an ankle or foot or toe problem or not, yes or no?

QB Martinez had a broken toe last year and Nebraska wouldn't admit it for weeks, playing him off and on.

It's the gambling crowd that cares. Oh, and the Internet coaches.

I'm fine with finding out on Saturdays, but some people take it pretty seriously apparently.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Per the Strib, Leidner will practice today and has turf toe. I'm glad it's not broken...BUT, a bad knee and a bad toe = he shouldn't play for now. His running ability is his only strength and that's clearly gone for the moment.

Per the Strib, Leidner will practice today and has turf toe. I'm glad it's not broken...BUT, a bad knee and a bad toe = he shouldn't play for now. His running ability is his only strength and that's clearly gone for the moment.

Kill was adamant today at his press conference he'll only play Mitch if he's 100%, meaning he was 100% for TCU. If he's practicing today and good to go for Saturday then he should play. He needs the experience.

He was clearly not 100% last Saturday. No way he's going to be 100% this Saturday. Need those legs to be dangerous.

He looked noticeably slower on Saturday. I don't care if he says he was at 100%. He was immobile.

Listen, if kellyleeks and his bigotry, tinyarch and his Bible thumping, and wren with his endless babbling don't get banned, no one will. Free speech, ya know.

Listen, if kellyleeks and his bigotry, tinyarch and his Bible thumping, and wren with his endless babbling don't get banned, no one will. Free speech, ya know.

Yeah, that Bible stuff is definitely ban-worthy.

How are you and the GH Gestapo doing today, Donny?

As for Leidner, he sure had a tough game against TCU, but then again the whole team struggled. I'll trust Coach Kill and staff to put the best players on the field this upcoming Saturday. If we win...great. If we lose...it isn't going to change my world at all.

Kill was adamant today at his press conference he'll only play Mitch if he's 100%, meaning he was 100% for TCU. If he's practicing today and good to go for Saturday then he should play. He needs the experience.

If you believe that, DM for a great deal on some real estate I have to sell. It's a great deal! 100%

re: banning

It is pretty easy to get banned here. no big deal- it's about a 3-4 day wait. I cannot help it if I saw this QB mess coming way back last Dec. Cya at the MAC on Saturday...AK Amber all day!.

BS

Top Bottom