Official Leidner vs. Streveler Megathread

And 2 for 2 passing (at time of print)

much quicker release. Leidner is too slow to see his receiver and release

Bring back Nelson.

And Glen Mason.

I love this site. Now we have megathreads. Being serious.

I love this site. Now we have megathreads. Being serious.

I mean I'm not expecting a Shaka Smart level explosion of posting but we're kidding ourselves if this topic won't be beat to death this week.

3 of 4 now. Time for Parra /s

Stone cold sober and no self loathing, thanks.

But they are getting their *sses kicked, are they not?

QB's suck, pass protection sucks, WR's suck. Poor Maxx Williams. That's all I got right now.

Come on princess, it's not my fault they are getting kicked.

I feel more confident with the freshman from Illinois.

Demry Croft should be our #1 next year and this is no joke...he kid can throw a spiral, has zip on his passes, looks pretty accurate, and has speed to run

CS5 is MUCH quicker....reads, release, running....he just plays FASTER

12 passes & 3 interceptions... *PLEASE* let that sink in for a second...

Also, 1 lost fumble... but we're not gonna talk about the fumble...

We're hurting at the QB position. All JUCOs and transfers should be considered right now in recruiting until someone on the roster steps up.

I don't see how you can continue with Leidner after the last 3 games...

Of course it'll be talked about. Not by anything Streveler did (though the TD pass was nice), but when your starting QB plays that poorly and all year hasn't done a lot to create confidence, it kinda has to come up. I wouldn't make a move at this point, simply cause it's hard to just switch it up and have it work out well when you're switching to a freshman. But when the guy you're replacing is a sophomore, I don't know if that's as big of a factor.

Needless to say, they need to find a guy they can get to his junior year around here if they wanna create any kind of "turnaround" season here. Trotting out all these underclassmen is killing this offense, let alone any issues with playcalling, receiving talent, or o-line play.

Megathread? 25 views and 24 replies thus far... Oh this will be Mega alright, maybe even the thread to end all threads.

Give Streveler a whole week of being the guy, and he will do better than Liedner. That's not saying much though, because Liedner is terrible. I think he had a total of 2 good passes the whole day. Streveler came in and already had one great pass for a TD.

Doesn't MEGATHREAD have to be in all CAPS?

Top Bottom