Can Bobby Knight set aside his enormous ego for 1 of his former players?

I hope not.

I hope he spends the rest of his miserable life looking like the selfish, jackass bully that he is.

Bobby Knight is a miserable SOB. Having said that, it was so much fun to watch him get mercilessly booed at the Barn. Great memories.

Knights 50 pt loss at the Barn was a superb experience.

Go Gophers.

I hope not.

I hope he spends the rest of his miserable life looking like the selfish, jackass bully that he is.

I'm pro repentance and redemption. I really do hope he cleans up his act before he exits this world. Pretty clear that AJ is a class act seeking reconciliation. Bobby was and proabbaly still is a bully, but he obviously did a lot of good for guys who played for him and despite his recent careless broadcasting, has done a lot for the game. Woody Hayes patched it up before he died. I hope Bobby does to.

I'm pro repentance and redemption. I really do hope he cleans up his act before he exits this world. Pretty clear that AJ is a class act seeking reconciliation. Bobby was and proabbaly still is a bully, but he obviously did a lot of good for guys who played for him and despite his recent careless broadcasting, has done a lot for the game. Woody Hayes patched it up before he died. I hope Bobby does to.

Well said, Holy Man.

Bobby will not show up. By going public with his letter AJ seems somewhat disingenuous in his request...Bobby did raise 5 million for UI library. His players had a 98% graduation rate. Great Job!

Top Bottom