Washburn alum transfer to Gophers?

In addition everyone keeps talking as though the no huddle they are putting in for practices means that we will be using it during games, and become a part of our offense. While I think in very small doses this could be true, even more so I believe they are putting this in since we are simulating TCU, who runs the no huddle like nobody's business. I am surprised no one has really talked about this, since us not being prepared for the no huddle is what got us in trouble a lot. This wrinkle of no huddle could simply be to help us prepare for TCU, nothing more.

One of the the things I like about our coaching staff is that if you pay attention to what they say you can learn a lot. Limegrover has never said that they were planning to run the no huddle. What he has said is that they are taking a look at it for a variety of reasons. Certainly one of those reasons could be the one victor04 is suggesting above. My personal belief is that Jerry and his staff are now doing due diligence. The outcome will help them decide whether to proceed and if so, how to proceed. That is the great thing about this staff, they are always looking at ways to get better.

Yep, that is correct and that what I thought I was saying with my next to the last sentence.:confused:

Maybe you did in the next to last sentence. I was referring to your LOL statement and every previous sentence in your post that was meant to 'educate' wait!what? on how it really was. Or are you now saying your post was agreeing with him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe you did in the next to last sentence. I was referring to your LOL statement and every previous sentence in your post that was meant to 'educate' wait!what? on how it really was. Or are you now saying your post was agreeing with him?

The LOL statement was in response wait!what statement that "My hope is that JJ runs for 2000 yds every season he is here. I used to hope for a passing game but now i have accepted Kill Ball for what it is. Stifling defense and ball control." What I was trying to pointing out was that even though Minnesota is a run first team Kill is in the process of upgrading the passing game just as he did at Northern Illinois. Therefore, even though Minnesota is a run first team, he shouldn't give up on the passing game because it is going to get better. But on the other hand I suspect that your still mad at me for recently pointing out how sophomoric your comment was about the women's hockey team winning another national championship. As I recall your response to me was that my comment was boring. What a great retort! It is not my attention to get into a pissing match with you but if that is what you desire I suggest Dr.Don referees it.

But on the other hand I suspect that your still mad at me for pointing out how sophomoric your comment was about the women's hockey team winning another national championship. As I recall your response to me was that my comment was boring. What a great retort. .

Nope, my response was not that your comment was boring, but rather that you bore me. Don't limit it to just one post - many of yours make me roll my eyes and you bore me. Don't take it personal, most people who think of themselves as better than the rest and so "fair" do. Whether it is about how others don't get Kill's plan, how they don't see what he's doing, how we shouldn't bitch about ticket prices, telling others always why they are wrong (but that your not interested in arguing), or if we are told saying we didn't know the U had a woman's hockey team is "a poor choice", you always are better than the rest of us and so much more mature. Yawn, yawn, and boring to me. I picture you at about 75-years old sitting in your house watching Matlock for a good time. Nothing wrong with it, but boring.

I prefer Andy in Mayberry RFD to Matlock.

Top Bottom