Badger Passing Offense

Stave wasn't great but he was decent so this kid must be pretty good. Will be interesting to see how it works out, must be a pretty athletic kid to have been playing WR and S.

Whiskey wanted someone who could tackle better after throwing picks.

I remember Wisconsin fans being super excited about Bart Houston. I also remember Wisconsin fans making fun of Gophers fans for being excited about Philip Nelson and acting like he wasn't going to be a superstar.

Houston still has some time but it looks like he will end up a much bigger bust than Nelson. Funny how that works.

I remember Wisconsin fans being super excited about Bart Houston. I also remember Wisconsin fans making fun of Gophers fans for being excited about Philip Nelson and acting like he wasn't going to be a superstar.

Houston still has some time but it looks like he will end up a much bigger bust than Nelson. Funny how that works.

Nelson has some time to spend serving a future felony conviction...Houston has some time to eventually start for Wisconsin....I know which player I would prefer. I'd love to have Houston with the Gophers; he'd probably be starting.

Hey.....break a leg Tanner........literally..........break a leg. :p

Hey.....break a leg Tanner........literally..........break a leg. :p

This is the kind of pointless, mean-spirited, senseless trash that usually has a way of coming back to haunt anyone childish enough to wish for injury to any player of any team. I want my Gophers to beat the stinking badger, but there is NO place for wishing injury on any player from any team. If this is what college football means to you, I think it's time for you to take a good look at just what kinds of polluted trash you are talking. Far too many kids suffer serious injury playing college football. It is NOTHING to joke about.

A broken leg heals too quickly. Tear an ACL.
Come on Don: that statement really stinks. Grow up, man. You HAVE to be a little better human being than to be that mean-spirited, hateful and cold-blooded. IF you have no faith In Coach Kill and the coaching staff to be able to come up with a game plan to beat the stinking badger and are now resorting to wishing serious injury to some young kid, it is pretty pathetic. It is NOT funny. Too many kids get hurt every year. This kind of talk really looks bad and truly IS bad. Clean it up Don...

Becky will be hammered in Houston. They could have Joe Montana and it wouldn't make a
difference.

Well - since everything always works out for the BADgers, I'm sure this is the right decision. Man, I hope LSU beats them...I just don't think I can handle a season where uw is the running for the final 4.

This is the kind of pointless, mean-spirited, senseless trash that usually has a way of coming back to haunt anyone childish enough to wish for injury to any player of any team. I want my Gophers to beat the stinking badger, but there is NO place for wishing injury on any player from any team. If this is what college football means to you, I think it's time for you to take a good look at just what kinds of polluted trash you are talking. Far too many kids suffer serious injury playing college football. It is NOTHING to joke about.
You're more dense than granite if you think that wishing for something has any bearing on what actually happens in reality. I wish you'd put a sock in it for the season. Oh boy, it's really going to happen now!

The Vegas line was LSU -4 and it moved to -5.5 with this news. Wisconsin better be ready for a big dose of Terrance McGee and Leonard Fournett.

Is McAvoy a dual-threat QB? I thought some aspects of Andersen's offense deviated a bit from the Bielema offense and it may be McAvoy is a better fit for what Andersen is trying to do. Stave is a classic drop-back QB with little running ability, so designing plays in which Stave would have an option to run makes little sense. Stave reminded me a lot of guys like Stocco and Sorgi. Only thing they had to remember was which way to pivot to make the hand-off.

You wanna know how shaky the confidence of wisky fans are about this decision?

Not one red weasel troll has shown up on this thread telling us how great he is.

That speaks volumes.

Not one red weasel troll has shown up on this thread telling us how great he is.

That speaks volumes.

We are the ones with a Wisconsin thremed thread at the top of our board.

That speaks volumes.

Spoke about 14 minutes too soon.

We are the ones with a Wisconsin thremed thread at the top of our board.

I know you love to defend wisconsin whenever possible but it isn't really hard to look things up. It took me a whole two minutes to see that an over/under thread towards the top of buckyville.com is almost all devoted to the Gophers and how there is almost no chance we win more than six games this year.

http://buckyville.yuku.com/topic/74369/B1G-Wins-OverUnder-Numbers#.U_j4nMVdWt0

At least most Gopher fans recognize becky has very good football and basketball programs. Doesn't mean we don't hate them though. They constantly say the Gophers are so irrelevant, yet they spend just as much time (maybe even more) talking about us as we do about them.

You're more dense than granite if you think that wishing for something has any bearing on what actually happens in reality. I wish you'd put a sock in it for the season. Oh boy, it's really going to happen now!

Thankfully, classless statements do not portend the future. They do, however, remain classless.

I know you love to defend wisconsin whenever possible but it isn't really hard to look things up. It took me a whole two minutes to see that an over/under thread towards the top of buckyville.com is almost all devoted to the Gophers and how there is almost no chance we win more than six games this year.

http://buckyville.yuku.com/topic/74369/B1G-Wins-OverUnder-Numbers#.U_j4nMVdWt0

At least most Gopher fans recognize becky has very good football and basketball programs. Doesn't mean we don't hate them though. They constantly say the Gophers are so irrelevant, yet they spend just as much time (maybe even more) talking about us as we do about them.

The old adage of two wrongs don't make a right is somewhat applicable.

If we are going to disparage them for being obsessive then we best not do the same.

Additionally, I don't go to buckyville but I'd be surprised if they're wishing ACL injuries on our players.

If we are going to disparage them for being obsessive then we best not do the same.

Additionally, I don't go to buckyville but I'd be surprised if they're wishing ACL injuries on our players.

and now the vikings on the radio we have to listen to brooks bollinger breakdown the viking game. #ihateeverythingeveryoneandeverything.

The statement I responded to implied that we are the only ones obsessed. Just tried to point out you were wrong. They have Minnesota themed threads at the top of their board as well.

That wasn't even my point. It's a rivalry, so of course fans are going to be interested/obsessed with their rival. I just find that they contradict themselves all the time. You can't say how irrelevant MN is all the time, then turn around and constantly talk about us also.

Of course you would.

I've seen it written and heard your beloved Wisconsin fans make fun of Kill and his epilepsy. I wasn't defending the comments about wishing someone get hurt, but you essentially saying Wisconsin fans don't stoop to that level or even lower is laughable.

The statement I responded to implied that we are the only ones obsessed. Just tried to point out you were wrong. They have Minnesota themed threads at the top of their board as well.

That wasn't even my point. It's a rivalry, so of course fans are going to be interested/obsessed with their rival. I just find that they contradict themselves all the time. You can't say how irrelevant MN is all the time, then turn around and constantly talk about us also.

Of course you would.

I've seen it written and heard your beloved Wisconsin fans make fun of Kill and his epilepsy. I wasn't defending the comments about wishing someone get hurt, but you essentially saying Wisconsin fans don't stoop to that level or even lower is laughable.

+1000.

Top Bottom