This team IS better...

Cobra

former west banker
Reaction score
No question, they are improved. I think they're ready, confident, and will see gains as the season progresses. Take steps towards the big time.
It's gonna be awesome!!!

No question, they are improved. I think they're ready, confident, and will see gains as the season progresses. Take steps towards the big time.
It's gonna be awesome!!!

...compared to what measure? 2010? 2007? The beginning of last year? The end of last year?

Just wondering.

Look, we were up 35 zip in middle of fourth. I would call that a dominating performance.

I've been saying this every year since Kill became coach, but there is no doubt we continue to get faster and faster. On that TD reception, Jones went from 0 to 60 in half a second.

I've been saying this every year since Kill became coach, but there is no doubt we continue to get faster and faster. On that TD reception, Jones went from 0 to 60 in half a second.

Was the hand timed, or electronically timed? :cool02:

Watching the Iowa and Ohio state performance so far today. The Gophers were the best prepared team for Game 1 hands Dow.

Watching the Iowa and Ohio state performance so far today. The Gophers were the best prepared team for Game 1 hands Dow.

This made me lol, literally. True gopher homerism. I love it.

We have more talent than last year but better depends on the play of the QB and WRs

This made me lol, literally. True gopher homerism. I love it.

In a way, yes. But...is any team ever totally prepared for their first game of the season?

I would say that our 35-0 lead mid 4th quarter showed we were fairly well prepared.

Its way too early. At first glance, we look better and more mature; but I am not passing any judgment until a few games more. Leidner will settle down because there is little doubt there were some butterflies now that he is truly the man and that there is no competition. I thought the O-line did not show much at all and must improve.

Top Bottom