Defensive Tackles

hind site is 20/20 and there is more to that story than any of us know

Hinjosa did nothing wrong. The coaches just didn't like him. I know because his Dad told us so.

More to the story

Hinjosa did nothing wrong. The coaches just didn't like him. I know because his Dad told us so.

I saw Jordan outside the Library/Blarneys/Burrito Loco at bar close smoking cigarettes on more than one occasion. I think that is the opposite of Kill's desired behavior

And I didn't get to date the prom queen because she was a cold-hearted b!tch.

There are always two sides to a story, and taking one side as gospel just because they claim it's true is a terrible idea.

And I didn't get to date the prom queen because she was a cold-hearted b!tch.

There are always two sides to a story, and taking one side as gospel just because they claim it's true is a terrible idea.
I think you should turn up your sarcasm detector.

I saw Jordan outside the Library/Blarneys/Burrito Loco at bar close smoking cigarettes on more than one occasion. I think that is the opposite of Kill's desired behavior

He'd have to be blind or dumb to think the majority of his players aren't out and about acting like the college kids they are... If this was in any way part of the reason I'm officially pissed off. We aren't BYU.

Does the team have an everyday curfew?

Getting back to the topic at hand, I wonder if they move somebody from offense to D-line to shore up the interior as the remaining players are pretty light or true freshmen. Obviously Legania has the requisite size but the coaches don't like him for unknown reasons. maybe getting playing time will motivate him. Maybe Hayes will be moved, as another poster mentioned.

Hinjosa, just came off as a kid that didn't get it. He didn't have his academics in line coming in, I wasn't impressed with the way he practiced, and he had a dad commenting on message boards trying to paint his kid in a certain light.

There are 100 kids on the team, I think the coaches will figure it out. We'll see if any of the engaged media ask good questions tomorrow.

I doubt they move anyone from offense to defense unless it is Legania

Maybe they move Legania back, but they must think he is to slow or moves to slow to play as he is likely one of the strongest guys on the team.
Hey at least the dude, Legania is All Big 10 in academics and contributing to the team GPA and roster that way.

They are likely or might have to take the red-shirt off of Gary Moore. I like Chris Stetler and Ndondo-Lay and liked how they played against EIU and was impressed with these two guys.
Both seem like strong, quick mature guys at DT with good football IQ's. What they both lack is the body mass or bulk we are going to need come Big10 season against, Michigan, Nebraska, Iowa, or Wisconsin. In the Big 10 conference your get rolled on with the opponents running game playing 240 to 250 defensive tackles on a lot of series. You can get by with it in the non-conference not so much in conference play. They will need to add a little bulk to these two guys if there going to be regulars in the rotation to stand up to the pounding you take inside.
Your not going to be able to play Richardson and Botticelli every down, I suspect they will have the highest minutes besides the linebackers and QB but they will need a breather from time to time.

Maybe they move Legania back, but they must think he is to slow or moves to slow to play as he is likely one of the strongest guys on the team.
Hey at least the dude, Legania is All Big 10 in academics and contributing to the team GPA and roster that way.

They are likely or might have to take the red-shirt off of Gary Moore. I like Chris Stetler and Ndondo-Lay and liked how they played against EIU and was impressed with these two guys.
Both seem like strong, quick mature guys at DT with good football IQ's. What they both lack is the body mass or bulk we are going to need come Big10 season against, Michigan, Nebraska, Iowa, or Wisconsin. In the Big 10 conference your get rolled on with the opponents running game playing 240 to 250 defensive tackles on a lot of series. You can get by with it in the non-conference not so much in conference play. They will need to add a little bulk to these two guys if there going to be regulars in the rotation to stand up to the pounding you take inside.
Your not going to be able to play Richardson and Botticelli every down, I suspect they will have the highest minutes besides the linebackers and QB but they will need a breather from time to time.
I believe the names are combining into one are Andrew Stelter and Chris Streveler.

Gary Moore's redshirt is coming off. MHjr's is as well, but that is for a different thread.

Moving Isaac Hayes to DT gets my vote. I believe he played some a DT in HS. At 6' 2" and bulked up 320 pounds, he'll be no rag doll to be tossed around. :cool02:

Moving Isaac Hayes to DT gets my vote. I believe he played some a DT in HS. At 6' 2" and bulked up 320 pounds, he'll be no rag doll to be tossed around. :cool02:

Won't solve our problem this year tho

Perhaps the smart move would've been to keep Jordan Hinojosa.....eh?
The staff has kept multiple Brewster recruits who were never going to play. They did not run off a dozen scholarship guys they would never have recruited, and half a dozen are still on the team. There were a couple I am sure they wish had left earlier because they were a bad influence, but as long as they went to class and kept their nose clean they were still on the team despite having little talent and no desire.
Why would they single Jordan H out as someone to run off. That makes no sense and anyone who chooses to believe that also believes Castro killed JFK.

The staff has kept multiple Brewster recruits who were never going to play. They did not run off a dozen scholarship guys they would never have recruited, and half a dozen are still on the team. There were a couple I am sure they wish had left earlier because they were a bad influence, but as long as they went to class and kept their nose clean they were still on the team despite having little talent and no desire.
Why would they single Jordan H out as someone to run off. That makes no sense anyone who chooses to believe that also believes Castro killed JFK.

I don't know about that? I think we need to check with AJ's mom's BFF.

A little OT, but speaking of people no longer with the team, I just noticed Dexter Foreman is no longer on the roster. Judging from his Twitter, he is now at Maryland.

Legania has moved back to DL.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Did Sean Ferguson leave the program in 2012?

Top Bottom