Eastern Illinois coaches = what a group of lame arse ****** bags

Absolutely zero issues with EIU calling an onside, throwing deep down the stretch, or anything else. The officials messed up the kicking situation, the Gophers messed up the defensive things...why should the coaches and players of EIU just roll over and die? Don't you play until the final whistle? We're making up things to whine about.

Yeah! I was Jonesing for more advanced football brilliance, trickeration, and (especially) execution - such as was on display for that quick-kick.

Yeah, times have changed. The gap in talent just isn't there like it used to be.

Ohio St. is struggling with Navy, Iowa is struggling with N. Iowa, Illinois is losing to Youngstown St., Iowa St. is losing to NDSU.

Unfortunately there are fans that don't grasp or understand this. Probably never will. Yet here I am still fighting that losing battle..

Yes, strange how some teams play hard for 60 minutes even when they have no chance to win.

Of course that is not what he was talking about but thanks for continuing your reputation as a troll.

+ 100000000 (or delay of game). That crew was the worst I've ever seen

They weren't good, but, given your statement above, if I didn't know any better I'd say you never really watched Gopher football before.

Absolutely zero issues with EIU calling an onside, throwing deep down the stretch, or anything else. The officials messed up the kicking situation, the Gophers messed up the defensive things...why should the coaches and players of EIU just roll over and die? Don't you play until the final whistle? We're making up things to whine about.

This. Let the teams play for a full 60 minutes. If the Gophers don't like onsides kicks because they might be potentially slightly more dangerous than any other normal play, then the Gophers can back off and either let EIU get the ball, or hope it goes out of bounds. EIU is still playing hard and within the rules. It's the Gophers' choice to play hard in return, or not.

Yeah! I was Jonesing for more advanced football brilliance, trickeration, and (especially) execution - such as was on display for that quick-kick.

I guess you can make fun of their playcalling and execution all you want...I'm not positive what the issue is with them being "arse d-bags" though. Which is what I'm saying. If we were down, especially early in the season, I would want the Gophers to work on all the small things, until the end.

EIU is still playing hard and within the rules.

No they weren't. They had punched one of our players in the groin. Also note they didn't do an onside kick down 35-7. Dumb play.

It was a 1st year coach trying to win over his team and show them who is boss.

Top Bottom