Other Games Thread: Week One

WTF why are they playing the game in Ireland? Are home games going to be a thing of the past?

I'll bet there are a lot of fans of both teams that would like to watch the game in person.

IIRC correctly, Penn State scheduled an overseas game because they can't go to a bowl. It helps sell something to a recruit.

Man, I haven't watched any of the Michigan game but I see in the box score Funchess is dominating already. He's going to be a beast this year.

Navy up on Ohio State 7-3

Northern Iowa TD ....up 10-7 over Iowa. Yeah

Other Games Thread

UNI seems to give Iowa trouble way more often than they should.

UNI seems to give Iowa trouble way more often than they should.

As Jerry Kill likes to say, "It's their bowl game". UNI usually has a solid program and it's a bunch of kids who didn't get recruited by Iowa.

Western Michigan with 122 rush yards early in the 2nd quarter against Purdue. Cobb and the boys should have a fun one when that game rolls around.

Watching these other Big Ten games gives me hope. These games are close like all first games. I am not sure of the final outcome in all of these games but the Big Ten is really not that good.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see how they claim to be a Top 25 FBS team when they lose to a 3-9 Big 12 team.

17 unanswered points by NDSU vs Iowa State, NDSU up 17-14 at halftime. Surprising so far.

Goldy Gopher in a Jack Links commercial. Hadn't seen that one.

Northern Iowa at 300 yards passing 5 minutes into 3rd quarter. Shaky first game for the Iowa D.

Northern Iowa scores on the second play of their drive to make it 24-20 Iowa. Navy leads Ohio State 14-13 midway through the third.

#7 UCLA looking WAY overrated against Virginia. But still looking like they play their typical Pac10 defense.

Youngstown State beating Illinois.

Navy beating Ohio State.

UNI giving Iowa a scare.

A lot of crazy things can happen in Week 1.

I had a sneaking feeling Navy would give them a game. Annoying as hell CBSSports doesn't have the team names in the guide on Directv, so I forgot it was already on.

Iowa fumbles it back to UNI, 7:05 left in the third.

I had a sneaking feeling Navy would give them a game. Annoying as hell CBSSports doesn't have the team names in the guide on Directv, so I forgot it was already on.

What channel? I don't see it.

Navy stuffs Ohio St on 4th and 1 and gets good field position.

Huge blunder by Urban Meyer with his team down by 1 in the 3rd. Hurried up to prevent a review on fourth down, that only could have helped them, and then turned the ball over.

Channel 221 is Navy v Ohio St. on Directv

Top Bottom