***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS EASTERN ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

meltdown or pointing out the flaws? I'm betting the coaches are much more critical than the fans about now.

Yeah there is no way that is a happy locker room right now....

These home fans are really disinterested. Obviously I'm not speaking for everyone. But I question whether most of them are even watching the game.

meltdown or pointing out the flaws? I'm betting the coaches are much more critical than the fans about now.

Which I would argue is the coaches job- and that ours is to support the team as much as possible.

The offense hasn't been pretty, but they appear to be wearing down EIU. Look for more smashmouth and some dink and dunk passes the second half. Gotta love the Gopher's defensive secondary.

Where the heck is 028, our Meza expert? I miss him. I enjoy dudes who make asses of themselves!!!

He was 4-4 which is great but on the TD he was bailed out on a bad throw by a nice catch and a DB who went for the pick instead covering the receiver.

So it doesn't count? How about the dropped ball by Edwards, was that Mitch's fault too?

Think we'll see Whitlow the whole rest of the way? looks way better than Manley

In comparison between tonight and Viking pre season games, there are way more adds at this Gopher game. I wonder why that is.

The offense hasn't been pretty, but they appear to be wearing down EIU. Look for more smashmouth and some dink and dunk passes the second half. Gotta love the Gopher's defensive secondary.

The secondary looks as good as advertised so far.

If Santoso can do that all year he will be a heck of a weapon no matter how he does on FG. Gotta love the touchback

That ball was out. Did we recover will be the question.

On what planet is that not a fumble? Apparently earth.

I guess it doesn't matter.

Top Bottom