IT IS GAME DAY

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Finally! It's here! Could not contain my excitement anymore... See you guys (and gals) at The Bank tonight. Seriously though how many times will Kill me dancing this year?

Nebraska and Penn State are helmet schools but they weren't signature wins for this program. Jerry will dance all night long if e are undefeated after the tOSU game.

Can not wait to see what e look like tonight. I have high expectations and do realise that this is a very good team coming in. We will go vanilla and still have a number of big plays. Our lines have to dominate.

diehard, your W key is broken.....

that being said, LETS GET THE W TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Nebraska and Penn State are helmet schools but they weren't signature wins for this program. Jerry will dance all night long if e are undefeated after the tOSU game.

Can not wait to see what e look like tonight. I have high expectations and do realise that this is a very good team coming in. We will go vanilla and still have a number of big plays. Our lines have to dominate.

Nebraska and Penn st were the closest we have to signature wins under Kill to this point so I would consider them signature wins, but I see your point. Though who cares about tOSU? BEAT WISCONSIN.

Just for the record. I'd be cool with a win over ohio state too.

bad day to get work done!

chili is hot

beer is cold

tailgating at 3pm in the rain

its football time!

Super pumped, best video ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who hates Iowa! We gotta get Floyd Of Rosedale back to where he rightfully belongs!

Awwwwwwwwwwww yeah!
juv1h3.jpg

I hope Goldy has been lifting weights. He's going to be doing a lot of push ups this season

It's like Christmas morning my friends, BUT ONLY BETTER!!!! See ya at the Bank!!! SKI U MAH

No point in trying to work today. "Tailgating" at the State Fair this morning and then over to The Bank for some Gopher Football! Let's get it on!!!!! Ski-U-Mah!

No point in trying to work today. "Tailgating" at the State Fair this morning and then over to The Bank for some Gopher Football! Let's get it on!!!!! Ski-U-Mah!

For those tailgating: Some of us have to work. Please post thoughts, pictures, food eaten, beer (shots) drank, etc. We need some vicarious experiences to get through the day. Thanks!

For those tailgating: Some of us have to work. Please post thoughts, pictures, food eaten, beer (shots) drank, etc. We need some vicarious experiences to get through the day. Thanks!

You aren't tailgating at your desk? I am sure your co-workers wouldn't mind.

Taking the day off just to get on campus early...with the whole family! Hitting the Hole early with wife and kids and then KICKOFF! RAH! helmet_with_tcf.0_standard_730.0.jpg

Forecast over there in Gopherville?

Forced my wife to make Chili for me tonight. Got the newborn in gopher gear, dogs in gopher gear. I'll be in gopher gear with chili stains.

Game time fellas.

Forced my wife to make Chili for me tonight. Got the newborn in gopher gear, dogs in gopher gear. I'll be in gopher gear with chili stains.

Game time fellas.

Looks like afternoon rain ... starting around 2 or 3, raining through the game.

Looks like afternoon rain ... starting around 2 or 3, raining through the game.

we shall pound the rock then. Doubt we will see much of the passing game tonight.

Game time fellas.

But is your dad gum chili hot?

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

43% of rain according to Weather underground.

So good chance of rain...

But also a good chance of no rain.

Go Gophers!

Went to Al's before work. Wearing maroon pants and a gold shirt. I'm ready.

we shall pound the rock then. Doubt we will see much of the passing game tonight.

Rain or no rain tonight I think the offense will be/should be very vanilla, same with next week too. No reason to give TCU any film and show them everything. Kill knows that is the only non-conference game to truly worry about and one that will require an actual gameplan. Just ground and pound these first two opponents and save the good stuff for TCU.

Top Bottom