CFN Fearless Forecast

Not quite. EIU lost head coach Dino Babers and, more importantly, QB Garoppolo (their best QB in their school's history - sorry Romo). This is not simply a case of "reload." I have more faith in a tested very good secondary than a transfer QB learning a new system from a newly hired former defensive coordinator.
My uneducated opinion says that EIU will be a slightly more difficult opponent than New Hampshire.

Remember how pissed people were last year when we beat UNLV 51-23 in the opener? I wonder if the pitchforks will come out again if we only win by 28...

The pitchforks are being pulled out of collective sheds and will be ready for tomorrow. We most likely pull away in the 3rd and 4th quarter, when our depth, strength and conditioning start to factor, but there will be "sky is falling" posts regardless of game flow or outcome. It's GH after all.

I will be happy with any injury-free win that sets the table for the next game.

Delusional...we probably will win the game, but EIU can put up points. I just hope our offense can keep up!

For it to be delusional, it would have to be a completely unreasonable idea. It could be wrong, but it's not unreasonable.

Top Bottom