Big Ten not raising ticket prices for tournament

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
BTT tickets will remain at $240 and $325 even though there will be 2 additional games. This from my father, who got his BTT ticket application from another school. Even if it's only for one year, a nice gesture by the conference.

Holy Man, the B1G heeded your advice. ... remembering our conversation about this very topic last year in Indy.

BTT tickets will remain at $240 and $325 even though there will be 2 additional games. This from my father, who got his BTT ticket application from another school. Even if it's only for one year, a nice gesture by the conference.

Holy Man, the B1G heeded your advice. ... remembering our conversation about this very topic last year in Indy.

Very rare indeed, Selection! A good gesture though. I'm a die hard and want what I pay for, so I will likely be at the Wednesday night(?) games between the bottom feeders, but I suspect few will. It will make for an earlier departure on Wedesday to get to Chicago in time.

Will you be going again this year? I'm committed to this year, and probably for the next one in Indy, but after that all bets are off. The time away is getting more difficult. Any idea when our office will be taking applications for tickets?

Very rare indeed, Selection! A good gesture though. I'm a die hard and want what I pay for, so I will likely be at the Wednesday night(?) games between the bottom feeders, but I suspect few will. It will make for an earlier departure on Wedesday to get to Chicago in time.

Will you be going again this year? I'm committed to this year, and probably for the next one in Indy, but after that all bets are off. The time away is getting more difficult. Any idea when our office will be taking applications for tickets?

Haven't heard anything on when Minnesota will start taking applications.

Definitely going next year to Chicago for the whole thing and am planning to go to D.C. in 2017, just to see what the BTT will feel like outside of the traditional "Big Ten footprint" (the term Jim Delany has fallen in love with). Indy in 2016 not sure yet.

Top Bottom