Who Will Be The Third 2015 Commitment

Who Will Be The Third 2015 Commitment

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

golfing18now

Reaction score
I didn't think we would have two commitments before Labor Day but it's been a good summer! I'm curious if others think the two local guys will fill out the class or do we see other possibilities as being more likely? A third poll....

I used the SWAG method and voted Jarvis.

I'm predicting Chris Clarke which will officially end the Jarvis speculation. And Alex Illikainen will be 4th, and the 5th commit will really surprise us because we only expected 4.

I'm predicting Chris Clarke which will officially end the Jarvis speculation. And Alex Illikainen will be 4th, and the 5th commit will really surprise us because we only expected 4.
If we sign a 5th, it's likely a spring signing or a transfer. I don't believe Pitino is going to over sign a class before being sure he's got an opening. Thats a bad look.

Wouldn't hurt to get a senior transfer as that would help keep class sizes more even too.

Edward Morrow. I think his middle initial is R.

Why in the world would you think Jarvis would go to MSU when his top 3 seems to be UNLV, Wisconsin and the Gophers?

I thought we read somewhere (Matt Gravett, perhaps?) that his offer to Michigan State is likely not committable at this point. Maybe it was speculation, but Michigan State is involved with a number of other higher-level recruits.

I thought we read somewhere (Matt Gravett, perhaps?) that his offer to Michigan State is likely not committable at this point. Maybe it was speculation, but Michigan State is involved with a number of other higher-level recruits.

I believe this is accurate. I hope we get grimes... I like him a lot. People don't talk about him as much since he's a west coast kid, but if we don't get Clarke (which is a major reach at this point) then I'd love to get grimes and Illikainen to round out the class.

I believe this is accurate. I hope we get grimes... I like him a lot. People don't talk about him as much since he's a west coast kid, but if we don't get Clarke (which is a major reach at this point) then I'd love to get grimes and Illikainen to round out the class.

I'm not quite as high on Grimes as you. He is an athletic kid, but what position is he exactly. I'm not sure his ball-handling/shooting ability will allow him to play the wing in college. He may be better suited to bulk up and play as an undersized PF in college. I'd still take him though. I'm sure Pitino could figure out what to do with him.

I'm hoping for Illikainen and Nwankwo(Chris Clarke in a perfect world but we probably don't have a great chance) to round out the fall recruiting class, and I wouldn't be surprised if a scholly opens up at the end of the season. We could use Senior transfer for 2015-2016, we are going to have a fair ammount of underclassmen.

I'm not quite as high on Grimes as you. He is an athletic kid, but what position is he exactly. I'm not sure his ball-handling/shooting ability will allow him to play the wing in college. He may be better suited to bulk up and play as an undersized PF in college. I'd still take him though. I'm sure Pitino could figure out what to do with him.

I'm hoping for Illikainen and Nwankwo(Chris Clarke in a perfect world but we probably don't have a great chance) to round out the fall recruiting class, and I wouldn't be surprised if a scholly opens up at the end of the season. We could use Senior transfer for 2015-2016, we are going to have a fair ammount of underclassmen.

+1

Am I thinking wrong, or is it that we are down to two scholarships Jarvis and Alex are not that high on Minnesota? Don't they need to consider committing if they want to before they can't? Pitino lands one other nice out state recruit and these two if interested are suddenly playing 'musical chairs'.

Am I thinking wrong, or is it that we are down to two scholarships Jarvis and Alex are not that high on Minnesota? Don't they need to consider committing if they want to before they can't? Pitino lands one other nice out state recruit and these two if interested are suddenly playing 'musical chairs'.

Diedhiou is up in the air and I still suspect Buggs maybe looks elsewhere for more PT so it could be a 5 player class. Put me down for Nwankwo, Illikainen, Clarke, McBrayer and Dorsey. :)

Diedhiou is up in the air and I still suspect Buggs maybe looks elsewhere for more PT so it could be a 5 player class. Put me down for Nwankwo, Illikainen, Clarke, McBrayer and Dorsey. :)

I agree: especially the bold. I like your 5 man class.:cheer:

These weren't enough of a hint for you?

I wonder if he had a pretty good idea of his decision before his visit.

That's what it seemed from his guardian's comments after he committed. He said, “I think it’s where his heart was the whole time,” his guardian Derrik Riullano told SNY.tv. “And coming here just confirmed it.”

Top Bottom