Which Gophers non-conference home game are you most excited about?

Which non-conference home game are you most excited about?

• UMBC

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Western Carolina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North Dakota

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Southern

• Seattle

• Furman

• UNC Willmington

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Truthfully, the one that hasn't been announced (the NIT game). That's not saying much, but Saint Joe's or Western Kentucky certainly would have to be considered more intriguing than any of these jokers!

Otherwise I'd have to go with the Fighting Sioux.

I'd go with the Duluth Bulldogs if that was an option. I honestly believe they will put up a bigger fight than any of the other schools. Looks like the Tip-off NIT will be the best opportunity for interesting nonconference games at the Barn.

I'll go with UND for now but if the TBA game ends up being Saint Joe's or Western Kentucky then that would probably go to the top of the list.

I chose UND because I enjoy admiring North Dakotans after they have been bitch slapped.

So many compelling storylines, it's difficult to choose just one.

What the voting tells me so far is Western Carolina (0 votes) will probably end up being the most competitive game (not that that says a lot).

What the voting tells me so far is Western Carolina (0 votes) will probably end up being the most competitive game (not that that says a lot).

I hope you are right, SS. That means we took UND to the woodshed and showed them where the bear schidt in the buckwheat.

I hope you are right, SS. That means we took UND to the woodshed and showed them where the bear schidt in the buckwheat.

My father is a Grand Forks native and two of my uncles graduated from UND, so I have a soft spot for the Fighting Sioux. A 10-point Gopher win would be plenty sufficient!

Top Bottom