extended forecast

I wonder if they'll sell or (heaven forbid) give out gold ponchos at the stadium. If not, looks like another botched attempt at this idea.

[video]http://www.moviesounds.com/vietnam/weather.wav[/video]

There's a good chance, the rain stays farther south, closer to I90. Reading the weather discussion, they're just aren't quite sure, how far north the rain will get.

There's a good chance, the rain stays farther south, closer to I90. Reading the weather discussion, they're just aren't quite sure, how far north the rain will get.

Not if Gopher luck holds true.

This off season I picked up a case of 200 yellow emergency ponchos for $110. If it's as rainy as forecast, I might make a killing. $10/poncho or 3/$20.

This off season I picked up a case of 200 yellow emergency ponchos for $110. If it's as rainy as forecast, I might make a killing. $10/poncho or 3/$20.

Don't they sell them in the bookstore for like $5? Or are you counting on a shortage?

theres-a-sucker-born-every-minute-a-drinker-every-second.jpg

Don't they sell them in the bookstore for like $5? Or are you counting on a shortage?

They might. But the bookstore won't be standing out on the corner of Oak and University wearing a gold Sou'wester hat and a bullhorn. I think I'll have them beat in visibility and proximity. Counting on a lot of impulse buys by uninformed consumers. A guy's gotta eat, right?

They might. But the bookstore won't be standing out on the corner of Oak and University wearing a gold Sou'wester hat and a bullhorn. I think I'll have them beat in visibility and proximity. Counting on a lot of impulse buys by uninformed consumers. A guy's gotta eat, right?

A guy does not "gotta" eat. DRINK??? High, high, high priority.

You take SNAP?

Oops. I meant Goldy's Locker Room, not bookstore.

Either way, I think you're on to something!

Top Bottom