Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in CBB

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per NBC Sports:

Former Vanderbilt point guard Kyle Fuller is hoping to release a book that details some of the dirty happenings in the world of college basketball.

The book, tentatively titled, “Below the Rim” is described by Fuller as breaking down things like sex, drugs and parties that occur with major college basketball players.

While the controversial content will be the main selling point of Fuller’s book, he’ll also go into matters like race, gangs and poverty and how they affect college basketball players.

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcspo...-sex-drugs-and-parties-in-college-basketball/

Go Gophers!!

Major college athletes drink, do drugs, party, and have sex? Ground-breaking stuff from Fuller. What's he going to tell us next, most big-time head coaches are micro-managing arrogant a-holes?

Major college athletes drink, do drugs, party, and have sex? Ground-breaking stuff from Fuller. What's he going to tell us next, most big-time head coaches are micro-managing arrogant a-holes?

Why limit it to athletes? :)

Why limit it to athletes? :)

Yeah, I have it on good authority that the guys on the intramural team drank, did drugs and yes, even got to have some sex, while in college.

So, CBB players are just like the rest of the student body? Great stuff. Compelling and rich!!

This reminds me of channel 9's expose a few years back where they uncovered gopher hockey players drinking in a bar. Huge shock here. We've all seen "He Got Game" right? That prettt much sims it up i think.

This reminds me of channel 9's expose a few years back where they uncovered gopher hockey players drinking in a bar. Huge shock here. We've all seen "He Got Game" right? That prettt much sims it up i think.

That was more about the bar letting 18 and 19 year old kids into the bar, rather than the fact that 18 and 19 year old kids were drinking.

Top Bottom