Extra Tickets

markymark98

Reaction score
Okay, so there has been a lot of discussion here about keeping visiting fans out of the new stadium, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to post this. I'm on the waiting list for season tickets but with everyday of seat selection I become increasingly frightened my number may never get called for the '09 season. So, if anyone has any extra tickets for any games, keep this gopher fan in mind. I'm interested in any, and all games, and would be willing to pay whatever the "fair market" shows to demand. Of course, I may not be able to attend every game, so I'd like to encourage other true gopher fans to throw out any similar interest, so we truly do create a sea of gold and true home-field advantage for our team. I don't check this nearly as much as I would like to have time to, so feel free to e-mail me on my business account, and I will get back to you as soon as I see them. I guess I would consider this a gopherhole ticket exchange. Thanks.

Mark Sonnabend
[email protected]

if we miss a game

Ha - we couldn't give away our tickets last year. Hoping to make it to all games, but we'll let you know if we have to miss any.

Okay, so there has been a lot of discussion here about keeping visiting fans out of the new stadium, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to post this. I'm on the waiting list for season tickets but with everyday of seat selection I become increasingly frightened my number may never get called for the '09 season. So, if anyone has any extra tickets for any games, keep this gopher fan in mind. I'm interested in any, and all games, and would be willing to pay whatever the "fair market" shows to demand. Of course, I may not be able to attend every game, so I'd like to encourage other true gopher fans to throw out any similar interest, so we truly do create a sea of gold and true home-field advantage for our team. I don't check this nearly as much as I would like to have time to, so feel free to e-mail me on my business account, and I will get back to you as soon as I see them. I guess I would consider this a gopherhole ticket exchange. Thanks.

Mark Sonnabend
[email protected]
Mark just letting you know I have two extra tickets for every game except Air Force. We bought two extra for our two boys but they are still too young to attend games. I will keep you in mind for sure.

HAHAHA. WHy didnt you buy tickets last season at least to guarantee you seats? Last season I bought tickets midseason just before the NW game, full price, while just getting done with school and in debt with major expenses on the way.... simply anticipating sitting in TCF.

HAHAHA. WHy didnt you buy tickets last season at least to guarantee you seats? Last season I bought tickets midseason just before the NW game, full price, while just getting done with school and in debt with major expenses on the way.... simply anticipating sitting in TCF.

Wow...looks like someone is trying to challenge lawrence21/flyingdutchmanstinks as the king of jacka** responses to innocuous posts. Way to be a tool Ace.

Mark, I plan to be at all the games this fall but I'll let you know if something changes.

I as well am looking for tickets. I'm an alumnus that lives in Chicagoland. I would like to be able to say one day that I went to TCF the first year. If anyone isn't interested in going to the South Dakota State game.

Stephen J. Sochor
[email protected]

To all Gopher fans that do not have season tickets for whatever reason. Stay posted on the GH and GI. I would think ticket will come up for sale for certain games. I am #84 on the wait list to get my 3rd and 4th ticket. I will only be able to use the 2 extra tickets for about 4 games and I am not sure what games yet. I will be selling these tickets for fair market value and it will be to only Gopher fans if there is interest.

Wow...looks like someone is trying to challenge lawrence21/flyingdutchmanstinks as the king of jacka** responses to innocuous posts. Way to be a tool Ace.

I would never fault someone for not buying tickets a year or more in advance to secure seats, Its a lot of money and these are tough times for a lot of people. I do fault people for posting things that have already been posted or copying and pasting the local papers, and for thinking Willie was better than he actually was. But I would never fault someone for not affording things. Good luck with your search for tickets markymark, and I really mean it.

First... I'm a gopher fan. Somebody here please vouch for that. I've been a GH member for years, and have had the pleasure to meet and correspond with some of you personally. Secondly, thanks to all the people that have sent me e-mails. I can rest assured I will find my way into TCF Bank Stadium this fall without too much stress. I'll look forward to meeting more of you this fall and personally thank all of you that will help me procure tickets over the coming months.

long time Gopher fan needs tickets for Air Force

This long time Gopher fan of 70 years needs tickets for the Air Force game. I live in Texas now so season tickets our out of the question. Hank32

This long time Gopher fan of 70 years needs tickets for the Air Force game. I live in Texas now so season tickets our out of the question. Hank32

I would suggest reposting this as a thread of its own. Now that there is a space exclusively for ticket requests, sales, trades, etc., I don't think people need to be too concerned with starting a bunch of threads on the topic to their own ends.

Top Bottom