Nice Game For Marqueis Gay

It will be cool to see him back playing at TCF. I suppose he'll be the #4 quarterback?

I think he has a shot at the #3 spot ahead of Ponder. :p

It's pretty cool how many former Gophers will play in TCF this season. Vereen, Hageman, Sherels, Gray, and Decker all back at TCF. Anyone else?

Should be #3 tight end.

Behind Rudolph and who? Sorry, I haven't followed preseason too closely, but I know Carlson isn't on the roster anymore and Reisner didn't make the cut. Who's the second TE?

Awesome news! I'm very surprised that the Browns let him go. He was used in many different situations. He will be used in the H-Back position which means that he should see some time blocking for AP as well as in passing downs when we run two tight end sets.

I hope MarQuies plays a big role in the Viking resurgence. I would love to get re-interested in the Vikings.

Awesome news! I'm very surprised that the Browns let him go. He was used in many different situations. He will be used in the H-Back position which means that he should see some time blocking for AP as well as in passing downs when we run two tight end sets.

I'd be surprised if MarQuies sees the field unless we're leading or someone is injured or tired. Remember, we kept both Jerome Felton and Zach Line so my guess is Gray will be H-Back #3 behind Ellison and Line and TE #3 behind Rudolph and Ellison.

I'd be surprised if MarQuies sees the field unless we're leading or someone is injured or tired. Remember, we kept both Jerome Felton and Zach Line so my guess is Gray will be H-Back #3 behind Ellison and Line and TE #3 behind Rudolph and Ellison.

I have to disagree. Turner has never been a guy who has used a traditional FB. Gray can play multiple positions. He played a good number of minutes at FB for the Browns. TE? He's a better receiving TE than Ellison. He'll see time regardless of injury. The Browns screwed up. We got a steal.

I have to disagree. Turner has never been a guy who has used a traditional FB. Gray can play multiple positions. He played a good number of minutes at FB for the Browns. TE? He's a better receiving TE than Ellison. He'll see time regardless of injury. The Browns screwed up. We got a steal.

I agree with this post. Plus, his blocking has been much improved since getting to the league. Albeit, still not spectacular, but it is serviceable. And really, what good receiving TE's are also great blockers? Very few.

Top Bottom