Player Predictions

Gaston immediately adds the size, strength, length and athleticism that we lacked at PF last year even if he is raw offensively. Joey doesn't have any of that while Martin adds some of that he still isn't quite as physically mature as Gaston plus lacks an inch or two on both height and length.

The legend of Gaston grows.

Do you just make this **** up about in your head and call it fact?

I'd be surprised if either Konate or Diedhiou redshirt. I think they both play this year.

The legend of Gaston grows.

Do you just make this **** up about in your head and call it fact?

Its been well reported that Gaston is 6-9 and in the 230-240 range plus has a 7-2 wingspan. I didn't make any of that up. As for athleticism you can decide for you're self.

I didn't make any of that up

I don't take stock in the wingspan listed on some random video...

Gaston is essentially the same height, weight and strength as King and Martin not sure where you come up with otherwise.

I don't take stock in the wingspan listed on some random video...

Gaston is essentially the same height, weight and strength as King and Martin not sure where you come up with otherwise.

You don't actually believe King played at 6-9, 225 last year, do you? As for Martin I have seen Konate listed at 5-10 pounds heavier than Martin by most sources plus it is generally believed that Martin is generously listed at 6-8 while Gaston is 6-9 across the board.

Kevin Payton Award (Towel twirler): Lofton & Shell
Wally Award (Sad puppy face): Buggs

I hope Mo can take the bulk of the minutes (25ish) and put up 13 & 7.

Who will be the singer of team with Oto gone!?

I would like to know if anyone has seen either Gaston or Diedhiou actually play? In person or on video. Other than a highlight mix tape. If you have great. Please give your opinion. Seems like some people here might have stayed at a Quality Inn Express last night. :)

I would like to know if anyone has seen either Gaston or Diedhiou actually play? In person or on video. Other than a highlight mix tape. If you have great. Please give your opinion. Seems like some people here might have stayed at a Quality Inn Express last night. :)

Gaston or Diedihou?:clap:

Gaston or Diedihou?

The real question for this season is who gets the most playing time, Konate or Bakary?

Although they are about the same size, I'd put my money on big Konate. I haven't heard much about this Barkary fella.

I'd be surprised if either Konate or Diedhiou redshirt. I think they both play this year.

Getting a little nervous about these 2 guys. Seems like Pitino has been awfully vague when asked about 'em. Just hoping they're here, otherwise Gophers become a little thin at the 4-5.

Getting a little nervous about these 2 guys. Seems like Pitino has been awfully vague when asked about 'em. Just hoping they're here, otherwise Gophers become a little thin at the 4-5.

Not sure about thin...

I can see it now, Oto's knee magicaly feels better and he suits up...

I won't be worried until August 10th, both these guys enroll August 9th, if they're not here yet then we can worry

I won't be worried until August 10th, both these guys enroll August 9th, if they're not here yet then we can worry

Where did you get that information?

Not only is August 9 a Saturday, but also, I'm pretty sure Pitino mentioned "September" the last time he talked about the two freshmen not here yet.

Where did you get that information?

Not only is August 9 a Saturday, but also, I'm pretty sure Pitino mentioned "September" the last time he talked about the two freshmen not here yet.

They posted on the timeline on the 247 website look it up, it's under enrollments

Top Bottom