Fox Sports Wisconsin: Know the Badgers foe: Minnesota

I would not be surprised if ruppert was actually this Mr. Gopher guy too. It would explain so much.

Junior....you're slinging spit balls at a battleship. Again, pure conjecture on you part. Try and post something that isn't
pie in the sky and that actually makes a point.

I would not be surprised if ruppert was actually this Mr. Gopher guy too. It would explain so much.

I don't know anything about Mr. Gopher guy but I do know that Ruppert wanted to fight another poster on GI at the MOA parking lot a few years back. I don't remember the details except something about him wearing an apron and bringing a golf club.

You may find my posts objectionable, but they contain more truth and backbone for our program than anything you have ever done. Explain to me why you think just lying down and rolling over for those filthy dirt bags is the right thing to do. You want to let them believe that they have won? You want them to actually think they have it right? How could that possibly be the right thing to do.

No, I will not surrender such slander to the U of M and to the team I cheer for.

You can roll over for the Badgers, but I will have no part in it. They don't deserve to go out and say the things they do and get away with it.

You may find my posts objectionable, but they contain more truth and backbone for our program than anything you have ever done. Explain to me why you think just lying down and rolling over for those filthy dirt bags is the right thing to do. You want to let them believe that they have won? You want them to actually think they have it right? How could that possibly be the right thing to do.

No, I will not surrender such slander to the U of M and to the team I cheer for.

You can roll over for the Badgers, but I will have no part in it. They don't deserve to go out and say the things they do and get away with it.

You should chill out, man. I love college football and the Gophers but in reality it's just a game.

Alright wise guy. Show me every single thread. I'm posting off an I-phone. I'm not editing a text manual. Take your " Grammar Police " shtick and shove it up your a-hole. You probably live in your mother's basement and work at the local
Casey's. And quite frankly, I'm wondering if you're not a troll?. You seem awful sensitive about defending pot shots at
the Badgers. You live in Madison. ( birds of a feather stick together ) In regards to your comment about
my attending the U. I'll chalk that up as pure conjecture. You seem too live off that.

I'm quoting this post so you don't have to scroll up to read it.

Go ahead. Read it.

Done?

Read it again.

It's not only buckyville that thinks you're an asshole.

You're our own ***********...but you just don't realize it. Get some help.

Post number 4.

Let's keep it that way. Go back to fighting your "valiant" battle at their site.

No kidding... get a grip. Gopherhole is here for all Gopher fans... not just you. I love the Gophers just as much as you do.

I don't know anything about Mr. Gopher guy but I do know that Ruppert wanted to fight another poster on GI at the MOA parking lot a few years back. I don't remember the details except something about him wearing an apron and bringing a golf club.

What??????...Man, I'm laughing at that. I never been on GI. I don't pay too be on a football site. This attack is full of
conjecture. You can join Unregistered LOSER and Madtown Gopher as Internet Police.

Explain to me why you think just lying down and rolling over for those filthy dirt bags is the right thing to do. You want to let them believe that they have won?

This will be the easiest explaination I have ever given: IT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO BECAUSE IT IS THEIR BOARD. You simply aren't going to change anyone's opinion over there by calling names and arguing with them. This isn't unique to Buckyville. Go charging into any fan board and tell all the "regulars" they are wrong and see what happens. They will pull together and hammer on you every time. And to make matters worse, the way you go about it is worthy of a thousand face-palms. I read your comments over there and I can see their comebacks before they are even written. It is like taking candy from a baby. For quite a long time I actually thought you were a planted Badger fan acting as a Gopher fan because of how readily you tee things up for them and how thoroughly you got stomped on. In fact I am still not 100% sure "Piper" really does exist. It is like Karl Gerbschmidt for KFAN. Piper is for Buckyville.

Really, considering "Mr. Gopher" has all of four posts over here... my guess is Mr. Gopher and Buckyville's "Piper" are NOT the same person. I'm still not sure Piper is actually a Gopher fan and it is even more unlikely that Mr. Gopher = Piper.

I'm quoting this post so you don't have to scroll up to read it.

Go ahead. Read it.

Done?

Read it again.

It's not only buckyville that thinks you're an asshole.

You're our own ***********...but you just don't realize it. Get some help.

You've a lot of built up anger there User. You're constantly attacking people for their opinions. I went back and looked at
a bunch of your posts ( garbage post, get off this site...etc ) You're really quite emotional if someone makes a point you
don't agree with. And from most of your responses you think quite highly of yourself as a historian on a wide range of
topics. One would sense a large dose of egotistical arrogance.

Back to the story that was originally posted in the thread to perhaps get some discussion. Obviously the Gophers are going to win the Axe back someday. It might be this year. It might be next year. Frankly, from my perspective, it's great to see Kill doing the job I thought he was capable of doing if he was given the proper amount of time to repair the dumpster fire left by Brewster.

You've a lot of built up anger there User. You're constantly attacking people for their opinions. I went back and looked at
a bunch of your posts ( garbage post, get off this site...etc ) You're really quite emotional if someone makes a point you
don't agree with. And from most of your responses you think quite highly of yourself as a historian on a wide range of
topics. One would sense a large dose of egotistical arrogance.

Ha! Then you don't understand me as a poster at all. Maybe you could look at the context of my two word post of "Garbage post" and understand what I was writing.

Ha! Then you don't understand me as a poster at all. Maybe you could look at the context of my two word post of "Garbage post" and understand what I was writing.

I don't need too. Plain and simple, you attack people on the personnel level when responding.

Really, considering "Mr. Gopher" has all of four posts over here... my guess is Mr. Gopher and Buckyville's "Piper" are NOT the same person. I'm still not sure Piper is actually a Gopher fan and it is even more unlikely that Mr. Gopher = Piper.
Mr. Gopher is NOT Piper, not sure why he's claiming to be. I'm not Piper but I do know who is.

I don't need too. Plain and simple, you attack people on the personnel level when responding.

Nice to see you're above the fray.

Here are some selected quotes from Ruppie:
You can join Unregistered LOSER...
Take your " Grammar Police " shtick and shove it up your a-hole.
You probably live in your mother's basement and work at the local
Casey's.
Again...dip sh-t...

And another thread bites the dust......

Seriously - If I was a Badger fan, reading this thread, I don't think I would have a very high opinion of Gopher fans.
As far as posting on other team's boards, its pointless. Nobody ever changes their mind on the internet. Just go to the Off-topic board and start arguing about politics or religion if you don't believe me.

And back to the original topic - every year, people come on this board and predict that "this is the year" that Wisconsin takes a step backwards. Look, I don't like the Badgers, and I hate losing to them - but they have had the better team for the last 10 years. You can't argue with the results. Nothing would make me happier than to see the Gophs win the Axe this year - but I'll believe it when I see it.

Back to the story that was originally posted in the thread to perhaps get some discussion. Obviously the Gophers are going to win the Axe back someday. It might be this year. It might be next year. Frankly, from my perspective, it's great to see Kill doing the job I thought he was capable of doing if he was given the proper amount of time to repair the dumpster fire left by Brewster.

Nice try but as you can see, we like nothing better than a big dumpster fire here on the GH ;-) But seriously, Brewster did run things into the ground. I think it is amazing that Kill has the program where it is today despite the Brewster era. Not just WI but the rest of the B1G teams should be a bit worried. I recall a story where an ex-coach from Southern Illinois (I think she was a volleyball coach) now working at Michigan State telling Dantonio something to this effect when MN hired Kill: “you better watch out, the neighborhood just got a lot tougher.” I think other coaches know that playing Kill is like grabbing a tiger’s tail. As a result, I don't think we'll be everyone's homecoming opponent as long as Kill is around.

Casey's.
Again...dip sh-t...

Different pal. I was responding after being called out. You do it because you're basically mean spirited.

Casey's.
Again...dip sh-t...

Sounds just like the guy who told a poster on GI to "pack a lunch" because he was going to whoop on him all day in the MOA parking lot while wearing an apron and using a golf club.

Sounds just like the guy who told a poster on GI to "pack a lunch" because he was going to whoop on him all day in the MOA parking lot while wearing an apron and using a golf club.

Sounds like when a long-time poster here sent me a PM and stated that "I just want to punch you in the face. It would bring great enjoyment to me." He went on further, "You need to getbitch [sic] slapped and I would be willing to do that."

Sounds like when a long-time poster here sent me a PM and stated that "I just want to punch you in the face. It would bring great enjoyment to me." He went on further, "You need to getbitch [sic] slapped and I would be willing to do that."

Ease up...he was just sending you his Tinder profile, and wanted to know if you were DTF.

Ease up...he was just sending you his Tinder profile, and wanted to know if you were DTF.

It's funny you say that...the whole hullabaloo started because he wouldn't get off my nuts and I kept insinuating that he wanted to make out with me in order to annoy him even further.

I've often wondered about that as well, Schnauzer. Other than Ruppert (2 years ago), I've never seen a poster who so consistently enjoyed walking into the shredder on an opposing board. By the way, Schnauzer, you've been very even-keeled when you post over there. You 'get it'. Piper... is highly entertaining from a Badger fan perspective.

Trust me. There is nothing highly entertaining about beckyville. You may get away with a couple of rational posts, but
at some point they will rip you a new a-hole. They have a hard time dealing with tongue in cheek posts. Digging back
Into the archives I remember one time I asked : How will Wisconsin do in the BIG this year? Some clown named Danofiveo responded with a profanity laced response that was absolutely sick. If they're getting beat to the punch they
respond in unrelenting profanities.

Top Bottom