Video: 2014 Gopher Football Jerrysota Bags Tournament

Cool, but it'd be awesome to have something for the tailgating lots. A tourney for each lot, and then the lot winners compete against each other at the end of the year. That would be fun.

Just watched the video - they're not even using Maroon and Gold bags/boards! Come on, people.

The damn game is called "Cornhole." Get it right people!

Nice. A great idea. Imo, some of you just need to give the U credit for once and stop always trying to "poke holes" in everything they do or propose. Just my two cents. Carry on.

Totally agree Joe, but I still think it's a great idea for the student lot on game day.
No doubt it is a great idea. Another great idea is for us to get a game of Cornhole going in about month!

I need to grab a new set of bags this year but I'm looking forward to it!

Nice. A great idea. Imo, some of you just need to give the U credit for once and stop always trying to "poke holes" in everything they do or propose. Just my two cents. Carry on.

It is a great idea - why not expand it?

Mods - perhaps there should be a Gopherhole sponsored tourney?

That cartoon of Jerry ar the end of the vid looks more like the guy from weekend at Bernie's.

The "Jerrysota" term seems so forced. Although it's always accompanied by the young woman in the video I will no longer complain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The "Jerrysota" term seems so forced. Although it's always accompanied by the young woman in the video I will no longer complain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your contrarian takes on just about everything seem rather "forced" as well. Patrick.....is that you? :p

Your contrarian takes on just about everything seem rather "forced" as well. Patrick.....is that you? :p

Don't get me wrong. Love Coach Kill and love bags/cornhole but you have to agree the term Jerrysota is pretty mediocre...I'm not on an island on that one am I?

Don't get me wrong. Love Coach Kill and love bags/cornhole but you have to agree the term Jerrysota is pretty mediocre...I'm not on an island on that one am I?

Personally never understood it either. Maybe if his first name was Jimmy or Mickey. But if fires up the students, what the hey...

I would have preferred Killzone myself, but nobody asked (unsurprisingly). Jerrysota conjures geriatrics, Jerry's kids, the mouse iin my warped mind.

It's not as bad as legends and leaders or even B1G, which I detest. It's Big Ten. I shudder a little bit every time I see it, and I'm a Big Ten fan.

Now looking at the team names, lets let the Gopherholers come up with more creative team names.
It is good to see Supertroopers is still alive and well with the college kids these days.
Odds are, 100% Goldy and Nordy get knocked out in round 1.

Top Bottom