NFLDraftRadio: Prospect of the Week (Theiren Cockran)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per NFLDraftRadio:

My expectations for Theiran are very high, and in the near future I foresee those expectations spreading like wild fire. With a solid supporting cast around him, his production should take a big step forward and solidify him as one of the best ends in College football. The loss of Ra’Shede Hageman will definitely turn more attention to #55, but my confidence in his skills lead me to believe there will not be a drop in his production.

Draft Outlook

With at least one season standing in between Theiran and the NFL draft there’s a lot of weeks, games and plays to see before we need to make an official prediction and there’s still a very good chance he’ll come back for his senior year. So a lot can happen in a year (or two), but regardless of all that I can’t see his name being called any later than the 3rd round, with a good chance of him coming off the board much, much earlier.

http://nfldraftradio.com/2014/07/22/prospect-of-the-week/

Go Gophers!!

Interesting. Good share. Thanks Bleed!

per NFLDraftRadio:

My expectations for Theiran are very high, and in the near future I foresee those expectations spreading like wild fire. With a solid supporting cast around him, his production should take a big step forward and solidify him as one of the best ends in College football. The loss of Ra’Shede Hageman will definitely turn more attention to #55, but my confidence in his skills lead me to believe there will not be a drop in his production.

Draft Outlook

With at least one season standing in between Theiran and the NFL draft there’s a lot of weeks, games and plays to see before we need to make an official prediction and there’s still a very good chance he’ll come back for his senior year. So a lot can happen in a year (or two), but regardless of all that I can’t see his name being called any later than the 3rd round, with a good chance of him coming off the board much, much earlier.

http://nfldraftradio.com/2014/07/22/prospect-of-the-week/

Go Gophers!!

It's almost like Kill & Co are good at their jobs.

Thanks a lot for posting bleed. This is the first time i have seen TC get really any NFL love and its about time if you ask me. He deserves just as much if not more credit than Noah Spence and Joey Bosa from OSU. I know Murray gets some love but i think TC will get drafted the highest on our roster and will have the best career. He already is our best player and still has a long way to go in filling out his frame. Also the author didn't even mention that he has a 6-9 wingspan.

Thanks a lot for posting bleed. This is the first time i have seen TC get really any NFL love and its about time if you ask me. He deserves just as much if not more credit than Noah Spence and Joey Bosa from OSU. I know Murray gets some love but i think TC will get drafted the highest on our roster and will have the best career. He already is our best player and still has a long way to go in filling out his frame. Also the author didn't even mention that he has a 6-9 wingspan.
I will try not to make any Bret like comments, but I do think TC has a chance to get a lot bigger in the upper body. At this point he seems to have gotten bigger in the legs more quickly than his upper body.

202283.jpg

Top Bottom