Some good games coming to Sioux Falls

I live about 90 miles from Sioux Falls. Haven't been over to the Pentagon yet, but I know a guy who works at one of the Sioux Falls TV stations, and he says it's a really nice facility. Kind of a retro look. So from all accounts, should be a nice place to watch a game.

And Doc - I have been in a lot worse places than Sioux Falls.

I live about 90 miles from Sioux Falls. Haven't been over to the Pentagon yet, but I know a guy who works at one of the Sioux Falls TV stations, and he says it's a really nice facility. Kind of a retro look. So from all accounts, should be a nice place to watch a game.

Like Fargo?

It's nice, but small. It's a shame they're not playing the Wichita/Memphis game in the Sanford Premier Center. It will be a tough ticket in the Pentagon. Maybe Denny can convince himself to move it.

It is a very nice place. Neat to see the retro main court, and they have about 10 courts in the building for various tournaments and whatnot. It's small (maybe 3-4K) but everything is right on top of the court to make it a nice atmosphere.

Top Bottom