Bret is at it again

AuEGO4

Goldy is my Home Boy
Reaction score
Video in the link:
http://msn.foxsports.com/buzzer/sto...f-the-year-071714?cmpid=tsmfb:fscom:foxsports

"During a news conference Wednesday, Arkansas football coach Bret Bielema was asked about four-star recruit Bijhon Jackson.
Bielema then started to describe the defensive tackle's body, specifically his lower half.
The coach did not pull any punches.
'He's got an incredible, incredible a$$.'

In fairness, Bielema was explaning how a large buttocks is a good quality for a defensive lineman to have, but we'd still love to hear what he would say about Kim Kardashian."

He just get bigger and bigger. It is almost hard to recognize him. Too much fried foods down there, I guess.

He just get bigger and bigger. It is almost hard to recognize him. Too much fried foods down there, I guess.

He's such a fraud. He'll be gone by midseason and the Razorback fans will be better for it.

They must have some damn good fried chicken - or fried something - in Arkansas.

Apparently BB must console himself with food after losses.......

Bret is fit....said no one ever.

Someone should send that to Common Man to have fun with.

Well, what do you expect? With that contract he is really living high on the hog.

I miss Bielema. He added flavor to our rivalry with Wisconsin. He's an easy target to dislike. Gary Andersen is more like a friendly high school science teacher. I still can't stand Becky, but Bielema added spice. I wish our Gophers would have beat him when he was here. Errr.

Top Bottom